He feel a little bit jealous and regret why he read that message. He look at to Seri and seated on the side of the bed. He touch her face and let out a force smile. "I trust you... But I'm afraid there's someone might take advantage of you being soft hearted and kind when I already leave to Hongkong..." He said.

He plan to tell her tonight about his plan on going to Hongkong for the company. He was hoping that she will understand it and their relationship will work even they're both far away from each other.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

"Dan, I heard Jeong Hyeok will be on Hongkong next month." Yuri said. She's a reporter and friend of Dan and Jeong Hyeok. "Really? How did you know?" She asked. Yuri smile. "You know me, I had a source in every famous company here in our country. That's my job." She said. Dan smirked. "Is he going alone?" She said. Yuri nodded. "I think so... Ms. Yoon are so busy on new projects their company so I think.. she'll stay here while Jeong Hyeok is on Hongkong." She said. Dan let out a mischievous smile. "That's great! Aigoo... You made my day, Yuri..." She said. She immediately pick her phone and call Jun Jae.

"Can we meet?" She said.

"Waeyo? I'm busy right now.." He said.

"This is important, Heo Jun Jae..." She said.

"Dan... Please, I know you... If that's regards to Jeong Hyeok... Please I have some work to finish today." He said.

"It's about Seri... You're fantasy girl Mr. Heo..." She said as she smirked.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

"Why we're here?" Seri said when Jeong Hyeok invite her to went up to the rooftop. "What's this?" Seri said as she got surprised when she saw a tent,  and a barbecue style party. "A date on a rooftop?" He said. Seri chuckled. "You prepared all of this?" She said. Jeong Hyeok shyly nodded. "Your so sweet babe... Thank you..." She said. "Yah! You really spoiled me... What if I'll Getting use to this..." She said. Jeong Hyeok kiss her on her lips. "You deserve this... For being a loving girlfriend of mine..."He said. Seri smile and hug him.

They laughters are filled the entire rooftop. Jeong Hyeok grilling meat and hotdogs while Seri is happyly eating. "Try it... Ah.." Seri said and gave him a small bite of meat. Jeong Hyeok open his mouth just like a kid. "It's hot!" He said and Seri chuckled. "I'm sorry..." She said.

After they happy dinner, Jeong Hyeok seated next to Seri while drinking soju. Seri notice him  unease and a little bit uncomfortable. "Waeyo? Is there anything you want to say?" She asked. Jeong Hyeok look at her. "Babe... I have to tell you something..." He said. Seri look at him. "What is it? I'm listening..." She said. Jeong Hyeok let out a deep sigh. "One of our branches in Hongkong is facing difficulty right now." He said. Seri got shocked. "Oh, Is Halmeoni knew about this? How is she?" She said. "Yes and she's fine." He said. Seri nodded and keep listening to him. "The only way we can resolve it by going to that branch and handle it." He said. "You mean.." She said and Jeong Hyeok nodded. "Yes, As the future CEO... I need to went there next moth." He said. Seri didn't speak. She felt sad because she's not a fan of LDR and this is also her first romantic relationship. "Will it be okay to you?" He said. Seri look at the sky, "Honestly, I'm worried..." She said. She look at him. "But as your girlfriend... I will not make it hard for you. I understand that you need to go there. Don't worry babe.... I'm fine, just do what you need to do..." She said. Jeong Hyeok hug her. Seri close her eyes. "But I will miss you..., babe..." She whispered.  "I know... I will miss you too..." He said.

Jeong Hyeok check his wrist watch. "One more thing, babe.." He said and Seri look at him. "Hmm?" She said. She got so startled when there's a sudden fireworks on the sky. Seri look at it and she was mesmerized by different colors on the sky. "Wow... It's beautiful..." She said with her eye smile. Jeong Hyeok let out a deep sigh and pick the bouquet of peonnies and a small box on the tent while Seri is busy on watching the fireworks.

Seri's eyes got widen when she read the word one by one at the sky.

Will
You
marry
Me,
Yoon
Seri?

She stood up and look at to Jeong Hyeok to verify the words that she read from the sky. Under the fireworks and the beauty of the night. She found her boyfriend bend on his knees with a bouquet of peonnies on his hand and there's a small box on the other hand. "Babe..." She said and her heart is beating so fast.

"I know I'm your first but I also want to be your last, Yoon Seri..." He said.
"Will you marry me... Babe?" He asked. Seri got surprised and she was so speechless. Her tears filled her eyes while looking at him. She cry when she recall how their relationship started.

"Babe.... You're getting me more nervous..." He said when Seri didn't speak. Seri laugh and smile at him as she nodded.

"Ri Jeong Hyeok shhi... My Hyeoky... I do marry you..." She said. Jeong Hyeok smile widely and he immediately put the ring on her finger. He stood up and gave her the bouquet and hug her tightly. "Thank you, Babe... You wouldn't regret this I promise..." He said. Seri smile while her eyes continue crying for happiness.