Human lives were at stake, and with the Pope's serious attitude, they didn't dare to delay.

Temporary shelter.

The civilians who showed signs of 'corruption' had drank the holy water and regained consciousness. Even though they were being detained, they did not feel panic at all. They were mostly joyful about surviving the disaster.

What's more, the people of the Dark Holy See have a very good attitude. They are not at all like the heinous and sinister oil sellers advertised by the Light Sect. Not only do they receive free treatment, but they also provide clean water and delicious food to them.

It is different from the hard and sour bread that you usually eat. It has the aroma of barley and the alluring sweetness. It is white inside when you break it open. You tear a bit and stuff it into your mouth. The more you chew, the sweeter it becomes, and you can't bear to swallow it.

After being treated with holy water and given a piece of bread and a bowl of water, many people abandoned their original beliefs and instead praised the God of Darkness. The crowd also unconsciously moved away from the bright cardinal who was trapped in the formation by the five-flowered giant.

The believers are not surprised by this situation and are used to it. For some reason, there have been more and more degenerates recently, and they are under great pressure at work. Fortunately, the welfare allowances distributed by the Pope have also increased with the intensity of work. When I think about the money and materials that I will receive when I finish work, the smile on my face becomes even bigger. Be kind.

The sharp-eyed believer suddenly straightened his back and poked the person next to him, "The Pope is here."

The congregants gathered one after another, lined up, and saluted Mo Chen and said, "Good night, Lord Pope."

Mo Chen nodded slightly, "Good night everyone."

Cultist B waved to a crowd of civilians and summoned a young couple. Their expressions were visibly sad, and they looked at the dying child in Mo Chen's arms with sparkling tears.

The man held his wife's hand tightly and choked with sobs as he said, "Your Majesty, our child..."

"what is her name?"

The man was stunned for a moment, not knowing why the Pope would ask this question, but he still answered: "Ellie Brown."

Mo Chen: "..."

Ellie is a bad name for girls.

Brown, a commoner's surname on the bad streets.

Mo Chen said seriously, "I need my real name, otherwise I won't be able to save your child's life."

The man's eyes flashed with panic for a moment, but his expression remained calm, "Your Majesty, our child is indeed..."

The woman interrupted her husband, "Anishaya Davis! Her name is Anishaya Davis." After she finished speaking, she knelt down with a thud, "Please save my child, let us do this." Anything is possible, I am willing to abandon the light and fall into darkness forever, please save her!"

At the same time, the figure trapped in the formation moved imperceptibly.

Under the mask, Mo Chen frowned and closed his eyes, parted his lips and softly called the child's name.

After calling two or three times, the child in his arms raised his hand and rubbed his eyes, as if he had just woken up. His voice was sweet and soft, and his little hand stretched out to hook Mo Chen's neck, "Well... I'm so sleepy, um, It's cold...let me sleep for a while, mom."

The woman's crying stopped abruptly.

Mo Chen leaned over and handed the child into the woman's arms, "It's okay. Wake her up later and give the child some light salt water to drink. If she's hungry, eat some light food."

The woman's eyes were filled with tears, mixed with mixed emotions and joy. She was surprised by the Pope's indifference after hearing the child's name. She was even more shocked that the Pope could revive the child who had been judged incurable by the Church of Light by simply tapping the child's forehead and calling out a few names. Get new life.

Her daughter's breath sprayed on the side of her neck, and her body returned to warmth and softness.

The cub left his arms, and Mo Chen's muscles and bones relaxed rapidly. Human cubs are so fragile, and Hun'er also likes to run around.

He ordered the couple to be put in jail together with the child. In view of the innocence of the child, he chose a cell with a better environment. As for the captured cardinal, "put him in the next door and send someone to interrogate him about his intentions."

"As commanded, Your Majesty."

Mo Chen felt that he had finished his business and wanted to relax for a while and play with the tentacle vines. However, the red-clothed leader started making trouble. Unless Mo Chen came to interrogate him in person, he would not say a word. explain.

Mo Chen had no choice but to put on his work clothes and continue working.

"Aaron Davis, tell me your purpose."

This cardinal left a deep impression on Mo Chen. He had a lower status among the higher-ups of the sect. He was mainly responsible for promoting the blessings of the God of Light among civilians, and taking in and treating poor people, which was a thankless and thankless job.

Perhaps due to overwork recently, Aaron's gray hair has increased and he looks a little older. He is clear about his position. He has low status and authority in the sect, but he has long seniority and always knows some useful inside information.

He carefully considered his words and made a request to Mo Chen.

He was willing to tell Mo Chen the core information of the Guangming Sect in exchange for the lives of his daughter, granddaughter and son-in-law.

Mo·Guangming Holy Son·Chen: "Not interested, thank you." Considering the next plan, he was in short supply of capable labor force, so Mo Chen proposed to work for him.

"Convert to the Dark Religion?" Aaron looked struggling, "I can't abandon my faith unless, unless you tell me what holy water is and why holy water can heal them!"

Mo Chen said half truthfully: "Holy water is sweet water with sugar added," mixed with a little bit of his power, not much, and will return later, "As for why it can be cured... I don't know, maybe it's because they started Believe that light and darkness can coexist."

"impossible!"

"How is it impossible? We live in a world where light and darkness intertwine. Day and night alternate, and the four seasons rotate; people are good and evil, and it is difficult to distinguish; grass grows and dies, and spring comes and grows again; things are ever-changing, and things have many sides. "The world is complex and intertwined, and anything is possible."

Instead of wasting time with Aaron here, it is better to take the opportunity to tell him something to do and let reality teach him.

Mo Chen changed the topic, "If you don't believe that the two can coexist, just go and see the elements in your granddaughter and those who have recovered."

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
0
.
Popular novel recommendations
Some admonitions and snacks
Quick Wear: Seducing Straight Men
After Beta rebirth【Single】
The underworld president was forced to get pregnant by his subordinates
The pheromone allergy paradox
After rebirth, he refused the crematorium and just wanted to escape quickly
Recently updated novels
Liu Yaotaoyan
[Zerg Lord] The crying useless old attackers
When the villain is caught by the protagonists
Two Tigers Riding a Man (3P)
The rainy spring is gone
Were you gang-raped today too (bisexual collection)
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop