After thinking for a while, he told the driver the address of a bar.

It was still far from the bar, and the road was prone to traffic jams at this point. It would take at least more than an hour to drive there. Mo Chen leaned on the car window and fell asleep. When he woke up, he was woken up by a hot meat stick.

The handsome man looked confused.

I don’t know where the strange man came from. He was wearing decent clothes. He unzipped his trousers and released his cock, letting him sit on his cock. He didn’t feel guilty at all when he saw that he was awake. He even smiled at him, pinched his cheeks and bit his lips. mouth.

Mo Chen was angry and panicked, and slapped him, "What are you doing?! Let me go!"

The man's face darkened and he asked the driver, "What's wrong with your car prostitute? She actually beats the customer?"

Car prostitutes are a type of clandestine prostitutes who usually work in taxis, using their bodies to attract customers and earn extra money for the driver.

Mo Chen realized that this driver was not a good person at all! He actually wants to use him to attract customers. Damn it, if a ghost bullies him, he can't fight back, but if a person bullies him, he can't fight back?

Mo Chen spoke sternly and argued with the driver fiercely, but he had a man's cock under his butt, so he was not convincing at all. The driver ignored him at all and only explained to the customer kindly, "You are a delicate little prostitute. Today My son has a bad temper after receiving too many customers."

The boy who had been sitting quietly on the side took out the sexy handcuffs and put them on Mo Chen, "That's good."

Mo Chen turned his head and his eyes widened in disbelief. Looking at this guy with thick eyebrows and big eyes, he turned out to be a beast with a heart.

The hand on the waist pressed down hard, and half of the penis that had finally come out was inserted all the way to the end. Mo Chen screamed, shivering and trembling.

The hot glans was grinding against the cervix of the uterus, and the ghost essence locked in the uterine cavity was shaken by the impact. The bladder in front of it was squeezed by the meat stick and the full uterine cavity, giving birth to the urge to urinate.

"No, don't do this..."

The car was bumpy, and the cock could be fucked deep and hard without any effort. The female vagina was so voluptuous, twisting the cock to secrete semen, and the cervix sucked the glans like a small mouth.

The man was obviously so happy being served that he didn't care about being slapped on the ear just now. He licked the soft and small earlobe with his tongue and praised vaguely, "The hole is so swollen from being fucked that it is so good at sucking. The little mouth below is so good at serving." It's okay for a person to have a bad temper." He said, holding the swollen meat pedicle between his fingers and rubbing it, "I'll make you feel good too, just kiss me, okay?"

The bisexual car prostitute was in tears, unable to speak clearly, shaking her head and crying incomprehensibly.

The man vaguely heard the words "need to pee". He reacted quickly and quickly blocked Xi Zhang's leaking urine hole with his fingers, "That can't be done. I'll have to pay for the car being stained."

"Uh-huh... Haaaah... No, don't block it... Take your hands away... Uh-huh--!"

The lower body was swollen fiercely, and the female hole was biting the cock and spasming, and the fluids rushed out of the gap between the vagina and the cock.