Even though you know that the other person is a frivolous person, you still can't control yourself and indulge in it.

He was rich and powerful, but he didn't have the kind of person he wanted. Before, he felt dirty.

Now, now too!

Oh shit.

Gu Simo opened his mouth and closed it again, sitting and watching his uncle going crazy.

He felt that the person his uncle was scolding just now was actually him, and it had nothing to do with his well-behaved nephew.

At this moment, Gu Simo prayed sincerely in his heart, hoping that his brother-in-law would stick to his own opinions and principles and not be like him. It would be best to find someone as soon as possible who is docile, obedient, upright in outlook, and devoted in love... Get married and have children.

He will respect the blessing!

Gu Muchen endured this for a long time at the dinner table.

One second, he saw Chi Qiong feeding and being intimate as if there was no one around. The next second, he saw the assistant and Mo Chen flirting with each other, and even secretly grabbing Mo Chen's hand.

Mo Chen's return grip almost made his eyes pop out.

He kindly reminded Chi Qiong with his eyes. Chi Qiong glanced at it and pretended not to see it. He continued to coax the baby to eat some. The beautiful man who was busy flirting with the assistant turned his head and opened his mouth. His eyes were too busy to look at Chi Qiong. Looking here, Chi Qiong, who was successfully fed, was smiling like an idiot.

?

How can you laugh?

Gu Muchen couldn't figure it out.

He was even more unwilling to admit that if it were him, he wouldn't be willing to raise a canary instead.

Gu Simo didn't care what his uncle was thinking, so he didn't chase him away. He just washed himself and went to bed.

I don’t know how long I slept when the door rang.

Gu Simo said in a daze, "I don't want room service."

Mo Chen: "...It's me."

Gu Simo: "!"

Outside the door was Mo Chen, who was wearing pajamas and pajamas, with water in his eyes. As soon as he saw him, he stretched out his arms and hugged him, and hung his legs on him. Gu Simo quickly stopped, "What's wrong?"

Mo Chen yawned, tears running down the ends of his eyes, "I'm so exhausted, come here to sleep."

His waist was weak and his legs were weak, and he couldn't bear it anymore.

Is he arrogant?

No, it’s the two shells of the system that are not human beings.

At the beginning, you agreed to take your time.

He didn't want to ejaculate too much and climax too many times, as it would be tiring and he could easily be taken advantage of.

That was true in the beginning.

His lips and tongue gently sucked and served, and the frequency of the dog's cock was also set in a way that could prolong Mo Chen's climax. The soft palms that fell on his body were about to rub him apart. Mo Chen grunted and felt so happy that he was beside himself with pleasure. He spread his legs and opened his hole, letting them come in. This would be the end of the day.

As a result, the two dogs secretly adjusted their body data by rubbing together, and they refused to ejaculate. Their lower abdomens were sore and swollen, their swollen and soft holes were hot, and the heat spread throughout their bodies. Snake couldn't bear it, so he cried and whined, " It's so hot... If you can't cum, get out and stop fucking..."