"Thank you for telling me, love. I wish she could realize how miserable I felt with her." She answered.

I tried to comfort her a bit more and after we got drinks for the girls as she said and walked back.

I didn't spot Redy in the hall and felt a bit weird. She would always just sit down and play on her phone, but now she wasn't there.

When rehearsal was finally over, we had some time for ourselves since the actual shoot wouldn't start until 8pm, which would be in 3 hours.

We again decided to just go and eat. We didn't have lunch yet so it was good timing. I walked close to Bada the whole time. I didn't want her to think of Redy.

Of course, in the restaurant, I spotted no one else than her and her pathetic smirk when she saw me. I acted like I didn't see her and sat down Bada facing away from her so she wouldn't notice. I sat on the other side of the table and just hoped no one would see Redy.

But, why is she suddenly everywhere? Wherever I look, I see Redy.

I brushed these thoughts away and ordered some food. We all ate in peace and I felt more relaxed.

After a while, I excused myself to the bathroom to fix my mascara.

I walked towards the sink and grabbed a paper towel when Redy entered. I had that weird feeling again but brushed it off once more.

"Oh hey. You're here as well?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's the nearest restaurant and I just wanted to eat something quickly before going back." She smiled at me innocently.

"By the way, could you please ask Bada to call me? I need her to know something. It's urgent" She requested and I felt skeptical.

"Uh, yeah. Sure." I replied. I didn't want Bada to have to talk to her.

"Thanks! Alright, then see you later. I'm looking forward to your performance."
I put the paper towel in the trash and left. I sat down with my team again and acted like nothing happened. I surely wasn't going to tell Bada about this until after the performance. She was anxious enough already.

I was torn because one part of me knew Redy as a sweet and innocent person, and the other despised her. I fell into a deep hole of overthinking that I didn't notice all the girls staring at me.

"Y/n? Hello? Y/n." Tatter shook her hand in front of my face which made me snap out of it.

"What's up with you? You've been acting weird ever since you came back from the toilet. Is everything okay?" She asked me with a worried look.

I smiled at her to not worry her further and told her I was just tired and anxious. They thankfully believed me, or so I thought.

Bada could always sense whenever something was genuinely wrong. She would be able to tell I was lying when I said I'm okay, every time. So, she looked at me as if to study my face for any answers but I looked away and drank the rest of my water.

-

It was almost time for our performance. Still, all I could think about was Redy and her desperate request for me to tell Bada to call her. It was so bad I already went through several scenarios on what could happen. I came to the conclusion that Redy would probably do something to guilt trip Bada. I didn't understand why so suddenly now though.

It was 1Million's turn and before they started, Redy glanced over to us with a hint of sadness. This made me even more confused. Was she trying to victimize herself? My head started hurting.

I quickly asked if anyone had a painkiller and Cheche thankfully had one on her. I swallowed it with some of my water and closed my eyes. I felt a hand on my back and realized it must've been either Bada or Sowoen, since they were sitting next to me. I grabbed both of their hands to calm me down. The nervousness because of the performance wasn't making this situation any better.

I didn't watch 1Million's performance at all, I even forgot which song they danced to.

Soon, my team was called and we had to perform. Sowoen squeezed my hand one last time before helping me up and going towards the stage.

"We will win this! We prepared so much for this." I heard Minah scream and I felt a bit better. Her cheerfulness gives me strength.

We finished the performance with almost no mistakes. My ring got stuck on Lusher's jacket just slightly, but we managed to get it off in time.

We all hugged and sat down again. But, I couldn't feel relieved just yet. My shortly forgotten thoughts of Redy's question came back all at once.

I felt my head throbbing again.

"Hey Bada? I have to go fix my hair. Can you come help me?"

"Of course, let's go." She led me towards the empty room and made me sit down. She already knew I in fact did not need to fix my hair.

"Alright tell me. What's going on?" She took my hand and gently massaged it.

"Well, today in the restaurant.. I met Redy. She told me I should tell you to call her. She also said it's urgent. Bada, I don't know what's going on. She seems so desperate to talk to you. But I don't want you to get involved with her too much because I'm scared she will hurt you again."

She nodded.

"I'm not doing it. She tried this already. But dragging you into this is just wrong. Don't worry, please tell me if she says anything to you. I will handle it." She said sternly.

She told me a bit about Redy's willingness to lie in order to get what she wants. I felt disgusted to know someone treated Bada this way and I couldn't even do anything about it.

-

I finished my day with a bowl of ice cream while watching a movie in my apartment. My mom told me she would come over tomorrow, and since it's Saturday tomorrow, I can sleep a bit longer before cleaning up all my mess.

I tried my best to fall asleep fastly, but it took me around an hour again. When I eventually did, I fell into a deep slumber and was relieved to finally feel some peace after the nervousness of the performance.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Bebe won omg😭 I'm so proud of them and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. They did so well and definitely deserved it.

anyways sorry this is quite a boring chapter bc not a looot happens