T H I R T E E N - D A T E -

Start from the beginning

Taehyung I hope you won't do something awful again and hope you're not doing this for taking a pathetic revenge which you've said back then !" Taehyung smile and said

" yn I won't do anything to hurt you I love you and I want to show you how much you mean to me and I'm not doing it for a pathetic revenge so don't worry " yn smile back as she said

" I'm trusting you again and try not to break it otherwise you'll see the worst side of me , if you try to play w my feelings again taehyung " taehyung nodded his head and said " I won't do yn "

" good for you so I'm giving you two months to prove yourself to me and what's the date today yeah xx xx xxxx Monday right so we will meet again meet here the same date and I'll tell you my answer "

" I'm glad that you're giving me a second chance yn thanks " " Use it then , and that too carefully you won't get the same me all the time "

" Yup, so can I have your number now ?"

Taehyung asked as yn nodded and they exchange numbers " okay then I'm going "

" Okay let's meet tomorrow, are you free ?"
Taehyung asked as you said

" I'll check my schedule then tell you okay " " cool then bye " " bye " ………

Time skip
Yn's pov
In her bedroom

I really don't know what is going to happen next !

But I just hope that he's not doing it to take revenge at least .

I don't know literally but one thing I know is if he did something like I won't let him go easily this time and that's for sure. 

I don't know why but my heart says to give him one last chance ….. I checked my schedule for tomorrow and luckily I'm free tomorrow.

I grab my phone and message taehyung .

Time skip
Next day
It's 4:45 right now and I'm getting ready to go with Taehyung . I wore a really cute pink dress and did little makeup .

To be honest , I'm so excited to go to an amusement park. It's been really long since I've gone there so yeah 👍 .

Sometimes my mom calls me from downstairs as taehyung has already arrived here . I went downstairs and saw Taehyung wearing a casual dress . He looks good :) .

" So ready ?"
" Yeah "

" let's go then "

" btw where are you both going ? " My mom asked as I said
" Amusement park "

my mom nodded her head and said

" take care of both of you and enjoy " she smiled and patted our heads like we're five years old kid ? These Asian moms are so cute hehe :) .

After that we went towards his car , he opened the door of the car for me to get inside of it, such a gentleman :)

I passed a sweet smile as he smiled too and he also got inside it . He started the engine and started driving After a few minutes he smiled and said

" your looking cute in this cute dress"
I smiled and said " thanks you don't look bad to yourself tho " he smiled too and after 20 minutes we arrived at our destination .

Amusement park 🏞️ .

I got out of the car as I smiled , " where do you wanna go first ?" I looked at him and said " Ferris wheel " his eyes widened as he said

" but you're scared of that right "

" I'm not that old yn whom you used to know taehyung " he shut his mouth and we went towards the Ferris wheel .

After 2 hour : we went to different places and had a lot of fun. To be honest I really liked it. 

And right now we are in front of a cotton candy shop . We have cotton candy and it's so tasty .

And now we're going inside the ice cream parlour .

" Which flavour would you like to have sir ?"

" One strawberry and one vanilla please " he said as my eyes widened. Does he still remember my favourite flavour ?

" You remembered ?" He look at me and smiled and said " I didn't forget anything yn I still remember each and every thing of you"

Impressive thought in mind as I nodded my head . After that we started eating ice cream ,

but suddenly Taehyung said " yn your lips" I looked at him in confusion " what ?"

" Your upper lips had ice cream. Wait, can I wipe it ?" Why does he want to wipe it ? Can't you do it by yourself yn ?

But I kinda want him to do that .

" Okay " " can I have a tissue please "
He took the tissue and wiped my upper lips , oh god this feeling ! What is that ? Why butterflies dancing in my stomach fuck .

" Thanks " " your welcome "

After 10 minutes we finished eating and went back towards our house .
" You both came here how was your day "

My mom asked as we said I'm a unison
" It was good " we look at each other and smiled " okay then aunty I'm going now "

" Okay taehyung take care bye " my mom said as I said " bye taehyung " " bye yn " .

Few days later
Yn's pov

It's been a few days since me and Taehyung again started talking and hanging out together .

It was good , he is acting sweet to me but I don't know yet whether he's genuine or not cause one thing keeps ringing in my head and that is

" I WILL FUXKING DESTROY YOUR LIFE ! UNDERSTOOD "

Is he really going to do that by making me believe that he still loves me ?
It's so complicated  .

Why is love so complicated ?

-------------------

To be continued
Written by Ashscrievers ✨