"Nope, love you." Andrea said blowing him a kiss while Jhene laughed.

Juan smacked his lips rolling his eyes at his wife who quickly adapted to Tik tok recently.

Jhene shook her head at her parents, she admired their parenting as well as their relationship.

"We're going to talk to her about it a little after this call." Jhene responded to her mom's previous question.

"Okay baby, we have to get back to work soon remember what I said earlier. We love you." Andrea said while smiling into the camera.

"I love you Princess, please ignore all the crazy men out there." Her dad added making Jhene and her mom laugh.

"I love you guys, see you later." Jhene then waited until they ended the call to put on her house shoes. Sending a text to Kaliyah to see if she was up and ready to go speak to her mom about later plans.

•••

Kaliyah and Jhene headed to the living room to speak to Monica. When they reached there she was sitting on the couch playing candy crush with her medicated glasses on.

Kaliyah walked on one side of her and sat down while Jhene went on the other side doing the same. Monica side eyed the girls mainly because Kaliyah was cheesing too hard, so she knew she wanted something.

"Hello my beautiful black queen, the earth says hellooooo." Kaliyah started off while Jhene snickered.

Monica sighed pausing the candy crush game, "What do you want girl?"

"Okay so there's this partyyy and we wanted to know if we could go.."Kaliyah said while avoiding eye contact.

Monica took a look at Kaliyah and then looked at Jhene who was just sitting there smiling, she sighed putting her phone down on the table.

"Where? What time?" Monica asked. Kaliyah got excited inside because she knew when those two questions were asked there was a possibility that she would let them go.

"It's at a bnb not too far from here, and it starts at 9:30pm." She added, really the party started at black people time which was about 10:30–she just figured that they would get ready slow so they could be out the house by 10:20.

Monica took a deep breath taking her glasses off placing them next to her phone, "Okay, Y'all can go BUT I want both locations shared with me. I will drop you guys off and pick up as well."

Kaliyah and Jhene nodded their heads sharing their locations with her from now so they wouldn't forget.

"Don't take any drinks from anybody make your own, don't do any drugs you've never done before. Just keep it cute and have a good time. If you feel like something is off call me and I'll be there to pick you guys up immediately." She added, the rules wasn't too much to go by since it was simple common sense.

•••

The girls kept their outfit cute and simple. It was a hot day so they didn't put on much makeup.
They had on matching shirts with different color dunks. When they were younger their parents used to match their outfits together and they never had a problem with it.

Jhene's Vision Board