Introductions

In the confessionals

Each student took turns introducing themselves.

Koji: "U-um hi, I'm Koji Koda. My hero name is Anima, a-and my quirk is Anivoice." "I'm a little nervous to come back for this season, especially since we're going to four different cities. But in spite of all of that, I'll try my best to persevere."

Rikido: "Sup? I'm Rikido Sato. My hero name is Sugarman and my quirk is Sugar Rush." "I'm happy to be back. I'm also happy that Mr. Aizawa got rid of the eliminations, because I was voted off too quick."

Mezo: "Hello, my name is Mezo Shoji. My hero name is Tentacole and my quirk is Dupli-Arms." "I don't plan on doing anything different. I'm just going to stay humble and out of the way. But trust, I will beat the shit out of anyone that tries me."

Mashirao: "Hey, I'm Mashirao Ojiro. My hero name is Tailman and my quirk is Tail." "Coming back for the second season feels a little iffy because I don't know if Todoroki and Kaminari still don't like me, but regardless, I'll continue to be myself."

Toru: "Hi! I'm Toru Hagakure. My hero name is Invisible Girl and my quirk is Invisibility." "I really don't want a repeat of last season, especially because we'll be staying in other people's houses. Let's just hope that we can move past all of the drama and actually have fun."

Yuga: "Bonjour! I'm Yuga Aoyama. My hero name is Can't Stop Twinkling and my quirk is Navel Laser." "Last season was full of chaos and insanity, so this season, I expect my classmates to behave like normal human beings.

Minoru: "What up? I'm Minoru Mineta. My hero name is Grape Juice and my quirk is Pop Off." "All of us staying together without any eliminations? Yeah, some shit will definitely go down, and the entire time, I'm just gonna be in the background laughing my ass off. Unless it's me getting beat up, then nobody's allowed to laugh."

Fumikage: "I am Fumikage Tokoyami. My hero name is Tsukuyomi and my quirk is Dark Shadow." "The only thing I will continue to do is revel in the dark."

Mina: "Hey! I'm Mina Ashido. My hero name is Pinky and my quirk is Acid." "I'm so psyched to be back for season two! Last season was a complete disaster, so I'm hoping to let go of all of the negativity and move on with all of my friends."

Kyoka: "What's up? My name's Kyoka Jiro. My hero name and quirk are Earphone Jack." "I really don't want any issues with my classmates this season. I just wanna have fun and rock on."

Momo: "I am Momo Yaoyorozu. My hero name is Creati and my quirk is Creation." "My experience  last season was... eventful to say the least. I'm really hoping that we can all get back on track and move forward as a unified class."

Hanta: "Hey, I'm Hanta Sero. My hero name is Cellophane and my quirk is Tape." "I'm not putting up with any bullishit this season. You either like me or hate me. No in between."

Denki: "Sup? I'm Denki Kaminari. My hero name is Chargebolt and my quirk is Electrification." "I feel awesome, last season I confessed to Shinso, and now we're the best and happiest couple ever. I can't wait to see what these mansions are looking like!"

Eijiro: "Hey! The name's Eijiro Kirishima. My hero name is Red Riot and my quirk is Hardening." "I'm not violent or problematic in the slightest, but try me and see what happens."

Hitoshi: "My name is Hitoshi Shinso. My hero name is a work in progress and my quirk is Brainwashing." "Me and Denki have the happiest relationship, and I've officially been transferred to Class 1-A." "I made it through one season of this hellhole, so why can't I make it through another?"

Himiko: "Hiya! I'm Himiko Toga. My hero name is Imposter and my quirk is Transform." "I'm a super sweet girl until you trigger me. So please don't fuck with me, unless you wanna get fucked up... and stabbed."

Tsuyu: "My name's Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsu. My hero name is Froppy and my quirk is Frog." "I'm not so sure about this second season, but I'll stand strong and get through it with all of my friends."

Tenya: "My name is Tenya Iida. My hero name is Ingenium and my quirk is Engine." "I wouldn't usually partake in an activity as chaotic as this, but everyone got all of their issues handled last season, so this season is sure to be calmer."

Ochaco: "I'm Ochaco Uraraka. My hero name is Uravity and my quirk is Zero Gravity." "I'm pretty excited for season two, I can't wait to see these mansions and hang out with all of my friends."

Shoto: "My name's Shoto Todoroki. My hero name is Shoto and my quirk is Half-Cold Half-Hot." "This season I want to get all of my problems resolved and move on, because I'm not about be fighting every day with people who won't leave me alone."

Katsuki: "I'm Katsuki Bakugo. My hero name is Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight and my quirk is Explosion." "I'm still the best and the most useful student in this fucking school. And spoiler alert, Deku is still mine!"

Izuku: "I'm Izuku Midoriya. My hero name is Deku and my main quirk is One For All." "Believe it or not, I actually possess seven quirks, but anyway, I'm so excited to continue this show and stay in mansions with Kacchan and all of my friends!"