"That's what I thought."

Is he serious about sitting with me?

The bell rings and students starts to walk into the classroom.

"Hey man. Why are you sitting with Harry?" Niall asks his friend after he walked into the class.

"I thought that you were probably right and I need to be nicer to him." Louis puts his arm around me and pulls me closer. "Isn't that right Britney?" Brunette boy looks at Niall again. He laughs innocently, if I knew he wasn't making fun of me, maybe I would find his laugh pleasant."It's just Harry's and mine little inside joke. Isn't it right Harry?" Louis smiles at me. I hate this man.

"You know I love you man, but even when you try to be nice, you still act like an asshole, Lou." The blonde guy says.

Louis pushes me away and rolls his eyes. "Whatever Nialler."

The blonde guy takes a step forward and we can hear a crunch.

Niall looks on the floor. "What is it?"

"Britney dropped her earphone and it broke. She's so clumsy." Louis shakes his head in mild amusement. "Our little, clumsy Britney."

Niall looks at me for the last time with sadness and goes to sit somewhere behind us.

I see Amy enter the room. She looks at me and Louis with surprise on her face. She doesn't come closer and just sits on her place.

"Stupid emo girl..." Louis mumble. He looks at me. "Oh shit Styles, from the way you're dressed today, I can see that Amy has dragged you to the dark side. Like seriously, aren't you hot in this hoodie? Or is it maybe some sort of emo ritual?" He chuckles.

"Yes it is, I'm trying to kill you with my emo powers." I say sarcasticly.

"You think you're funny?"

I roll my eyes at him. This boy irritates me so much.

Finally the teacher walks in. "Okay guys, book on page 183 and start reading the text and do all those 6 tasks below."

I start reading the text when suddenly I hear a lighter. I look at the guy next to me. "Are you crazy?!" I whisper to him and I pull the cigarette out of Louis' mouth.

"What the fuck Britney?!" Girl in front of us turns toward us. "Not you Britney..." The brunette boy sighs. He looks back at me. "Give me that."

"No way."

"Styles."

"Tomlinson."

"Give me this fucking cigarette or it will end bad for you."

I roll my eyes.

"Oh you think you're brave huh?" Louis raises his hand while still looking at me.

"What are you doing?" I sound a little bit scared and confused at the same time. What is he planning?

"Yes Louis?" The teacher asks.

"Harry has a..."

Before he could finish the sentence, I kick him in the shin and give him his cigarette under the desk.

"...doesn't matter." Louis is still looking and me and smirking.

"Get back to work Tomlinson." Teacher sighs.

"Good boy." Brunette whispers to me.

"Don't smoke in here. And don't call me a "good boy". Don't even talk to me." I speak through gritted teeth.

He rolls his eyes and hides the cig and the lighter in his backpack.

*

After class, I go straight to the bathroom.