Mr park:" Mr. Kim, we are also search for him. He is a criminal who involved in illegal activity , give me update if he try to do something or contact again. We will try over best and I'll send some cops for security. "
Mr kim:"ok, Mr park." Said before hang up. After that day haneul also didn't contact soo-ah.they all got little relief but they don't he was planning more. After a month soo-ah and her family are sitting in hall chit-chating then ji-hu got a call from unknown number . He pick the call after a minute.
OTP:
Ji-hu:"Hello" said after attend
?? :"Hello sir we are call from Seoul hospital. Ms Lee Mina is got in accident and admited her in emergency room please come hospital for further the treatment "said fastly
Ji-hu:"what!!" Said shocking and tense and all are looking at him worriedly
?? :"yes sir,please come fast" said hurry
Ji-hu:"ok, I'm coming now "said cut the call and look at his family then at soo-ah.he hesitated to say as it'll hurt her more but said looking at Mr kim "dad Mina got into accident I have to go "said make the shock especially soo-ah.her eyes become teary.he was about go but stop by mr kim and si-soon.
Si-soon &mrkim:"we'll come you" said they also stand up 
Soo-ah:"I'll also come please take me with you " said with tears
Si-soon:"No soo-ah, it is not safe. That haneul is still behind you. We can't take risk "said strictly
Soo-ah:"but oppa she is my best friend. She with me on my hard time. How can I leave her when she was in her hard time, please don't say no please "said begging while crying hard. They sighs see her like this, they nodded slowly. There family went out. Si-soon bring thight security with them for soo-ah. when they reach there soo-ah and her family went in with bodyguards asked receptionist about patient
Receptionist:"There is no patient name with lee Mina, you got wrong information sir. "
Ji-hu:"what!! I got call from hospital few minutes ago. "said little anger
Receptionist:'but sir there is no one with name Lee Mina and I didn't call you "said calmly. Then, si-soon understand something
Si-soon: "We should go from here ,it's a trap ,where is soo-ah!!" Said loudly but it's too late because someone spread the smoke made it difficulty to see anything .then, haneul come with mask and unconscious the soo-ah put cloth on her nose from behind and take her with him. After smoke clear they didn't find soo-ah they all tensed to death. Mrs Kim was crying not finding her daughter and Mr kim  immediately call chief officer  said everything. They come and check the cctv footage and saw a haneul taking soo-ah unconscious body in his arms making their blood boil . Officer immediately order his team find his hideout. After they all went house with vulnerably  cry Mrs Kim.

       On other side soo-ah fluttering her eyes open and look at her surround and immediately sat found she was in unfamiliar place and looking here there. Then she remember someone unconscious her in hospital. She getup from bed went to door twist it found it's locked. Then only she hear door unlocking sound, She immediately back off . Then, a man come in with creepy smirk.
Haneul:"Hey darling!! It's nice to see you face to face "said looking at her up and down while soo-ah recognize his voice and become scared
Soo-ah:"h-haneul "said shuttering in low voice but he heard it.
Haneul:"yes darling, and you know what I can't wait to make you mine. And today I'll make you mine "said smirking going near to her while she backing off. He hold her hand pulling near him and sniff her neck creepily.
Haneul:"your smelling so delicious I can't wait to eat you "said throwing soo-ah on bed and pin her hand above her try to kiss her while she was whinging in his arms make him irritate . He looked at angrily before pulling her hair harshly and slapped her hard that her side lip started to bleed making her scared as no one ever shout or beat her.
Haneul:"you won't listen nicely right." said removing his shirt and hover above her forcing him self on her and soo-ah was try to get out of his grip then she kick him in middle of his legs making fall off bed holding there. She get up from bed went corner. While he look at her dangerously and coming to her . Soo-ah throw a vase on him but he dodged it make it crush to mirror and she throw the things which she got in hands but didn't stop him so she take a mirror piece which is near her pointed at him but he still not stop. Not knowing what do she kept piece near her neck make him stop .
Soo-ah:"if you take another step. I'll stab myself "said looking at him glaring. He smirked about take step but stop as she press the piece near her neck make it bleed little.
Haneul:"stop, I'll not come near you ok, put that down "said calmly but she shake her head as no
Soo-ah:"No, but if you come near me I'll kill myself , you can never have me" said glaring at him. He stare at her for some time and went from there. Like this five days completed she sit in the corner with mirror glass not eating and sleeping with fear if she sleep he will do something. Haneul come with food daily and stare at her but she'll not eat anything only look at him put the piece near her neck till he go.

         At Kim mansion,this days si-soon and Mr Kim try all ways to find soo-ah.mrs Kim and ji-hu was not eating blaming themself her missing. While Mina counciling them, after knowing incident she cry and blame herself but she choose to stay strong for ji-hu and Mrs Kim. Mr Kim and si-soon was in living room. Mrs kim is in soo-ah room crying holding her daughter dress and ji-hu is in his room with Mina crying while hugging her. Mr kim was getting mentally weak so he thinking take help of his business friend. He call someone waiting for other party to attend the call.
?? :"Hello, yeong su! How are you! You remember me after long time" Said last word little sarcastically 
Mr kim: "hello, jea young! Actually I want your help with an issue it's about my daughter "said with sad tone
Mr jeon:"What happen to soo-ah?? Is she ok "asked worriedly
Mr kim:"No jea, she was kidnapped by lim haneul nearly five days" said with teary eyes while si-soon look at him sadness
Mr jeon: "What !!! Why didn't you tell me earlier!!! "Said angrily."Ok, come to home now we talk about this matter clearly hmm "said calmly understanding his situation.
Mr kim:"Ok, I'm coming now" said cut the call and went to jeon mansion. after thirty minutes he reached Mrs jeon greet after opening door Mr kim and Mr jeon take Mr kim with him in living room and Mrs jeon come with coffee and sit beside Mr jeon.
Mr jeon: "Now tell me what happened and why he kidnapped soo-ah " asked strictly while Mrs jeon was shocked and Mr kim said everything 
Mr kim:"Please help me jea young, my daughter life is in danger" said begging while his tears are rolling down, mr jeon come and hug Mr kim
Mr jeon:"What are you saying yeong su your my friend and soo-ah is like my daughter I'll let nothing happen to her. Jungkook is out of country for an important mission, but it's ok I'll take care of this matter myself hmm" said assuring tone. Then after talking some time Mr kim went from there. Mr jeon order his team find out haneul hideout with a two days.
     Next day Mr jeon team found his hideout near forest, so Mr jeon plan to take soo-ah sneakily then attack .
At night Mr jeon team went his hideout along with Ji-hu and si-soon . They look at a room with two shadows and took the celestron and saw soo-ah sit in corner and saw a guy staring at her sitting on bed. Ji-hu and si-soon got he is haneul . They blood boil seeing him but control themselves. After sometime he went out locking door. Mr jeon team check the people if there anyone and two guards in down of the soo-ah room window and near door of her room , they sneakily went and kill them before going to soo-ah room with her brother and ji-hu. When they saw her condition their heart clenched. She became weak, eyes are red , a glass piece on her bloody hand , blood stain on her neck and near side of her dry lips. They went to her hug, she also hug  them while crying . And they immediately take her from the window went to car and Mr jeon team got ready to attack,But  they don't know haneul saw Mr jeon team and escape from there with his mans. They search whole but found non other than dead body whom they killed.so they went from their to inform Mr jeon .

                      To be continue