Annie: it's ok fakhir tumhe Jo karna hai vo karo...
It's ok fakhir you do what you want...

Fakhir nodded... Fakhir removed his wrist watch and kept aside... Lied on sofa and kept his head on Annie's lap...

Annie: fakhir fresh to hojao...
Fakhir freshen up?

Fakhir: thodi der may bhout thak Gaya hun..
I have been tired lately...

He took her hand and kept on his head... She started roaming her hand in his hairs... He was so tried he slept...

Annie(to herself): mujhe pata hai fakhir tum mujhse bhout mohabbat karte ho , shayad may bhi tumhe pasand karti hun Mai tumse ya kehne ke liye darti hun pata nahi kyu... Aaj aiman ne mujhse jo bhi kaha aur samjhaya isse mujhe pata hai ki may tumhe pasand kartin hun, 2din baad hamri anniversary aarahi hai may vo khe dungi jo bhi tum sunna chate ho...
I know fakhir you love very much, may be I also like you I am scared to say you don't know why... Today aiman said me and explained me I got to know that I like you, after 2days it's out anniversary coming I will say you what you want to listen..

After half an hour she waked up him...

Annie: chalo Khanna kha lete hai 10baj gaye...
  Let's have food it's already 10...

Fakhir: thodi der aur yaar please...
Some more time please...

Saying this he turned another side and hide  his face on  her stomach his on e hand around her waist... Annie was shock... Her cheeks felt hot and turned pink in shade... She was looking at him only and stroking his hairs... She was looking at him with full of love her sight caught on his lips it was little pout on his lips slowly looked at his sharp jawline and then at his Adam's apple , she gulped hard and looked away...

Fakhir: Mrs.fakhir agar aapko kiss karna hato karle Maine mana nahi Kiya hai..
  Mrs fakhir if you want to kiss you can I didn't stop you....

Annie was stunned to speak...
Annie: a...Aisa kuch nahi hai..
  I..it's nothing like that...

Fakhir: Aisa kuch nahi hai to kisi ko aise niharete nahi hai...
  If it's nothing you shouldn't keep staring the person for long time...

Annie: baate baad may karte hai chalo Khanna khate hai bhout bhook lagi hai...
We will talk later and let's go and have food I am hungry...

Fakhir nodded and went to freshen up...
They had their dinner and slept...

Time skip after 2days...

Fakhir and Annie woke up for fajar prayer did their namaz...

Fakhir: happy 1st anniversary Annie..

Annie: thank you and same to you...

Fakhir kissed her forehead...
Fakhir: chalo chat par chalte hai thodi der time spend karte hai...
  Let's go to terrace and spend our time ..

Annie: thik hai...
Ok...

Both went to terrace and took a deep breath of fresh air no pollution...

They sat on the small bench in corner of the terrace...

Something like this...

Fakhir: time kitna jaldi bit gaya, hum dono ki Shaadi ko ek sal hogaye pata hi nahi chala...
How quickly the time passed, it's been a year  we both got married and  didn't realise at all
Annie: vo to hai, hum ya sab kuch socha hi nahi tha , ki hum shaadi karenge aur ghar sey door rahnege aur aapna khud ka Ghar samblange...
Yes it is,  we never thought about all this, that we will get married and stay far from home and handle our own house...

Fakhir: khabhi bado ke faisle ache keliye hote hai...
Sometimes elders decision are good only...

Fakhir sat proper on bench taking the support of wall for his back and pulled annie close and made her to sit between his legs...

Like this...

There was soothing silence between them only their heartbeats can be heard , the early morning fresh air touching them and soft music of bird chirping... After few minutes Annie broke the silence...

Annie: fakhir

He just hummed while playing with her fingers...

Annie: aapne kuch sawal ke pouche the...
   You asked me some questions...

Fakhir:konse?
   Which?

Annie: friendship love?

Fakhir: to kya jawab hai uska?
What is the answer to it?

Annie turned towards him and looked into his eyes....

Annie: Mera jawab Haan hai...
  My answer is yes...

Fakhir:acha, KYA SACH?
Okay, what really?

Annie: Haan, kyu na hum dono ek dusre ko chance de...
Yes, what not we give chance to eachother...

Fakhir: tumhe pata nahi annie may kittna khush hun...
You don't know Annie how happy I am...

Fakhir to Annie in his arms and twril around and she kept her for support on his shoulder...

Fakhir: I love you so much annie..(happily)

Annie: I love you too... (Blushed)

Then he's slowly made her stand on ground...

Fakhir: Aaj ka din mere liye bhout hai khas hai, pata nahi kaise Time betega tumare bina...
Today is the most auspicious day , I don't know how will the time go with out you..

Annie: chaliye niche tayar hona hai college ke liye...
Let's go down and get ready for college...

Fakhir: itni bhi kya jaldi...
What's the hurry...

Saying this he pulled annie closer by her waist and tuck her hair behind her ear... They hand little gap between their lips to connect...

Fakhir: may lafzon may bayan nahi kar sakta hun ki may kitni mohabbat karta hun aapse, kya mere mere hont aapke hont se milkar jawab Dede?
I can't describe my love for you in words that how much I love you, should my lips meet yours lips and respond to your answer?

Annie felt her cheeks getting warm and turned into beet red color...

Annie nodded...
In no time fakhir connected his lips to her soft lips... Annie didn't knew how to repile to his kiss she just didn't move her lips and fakhir was controlling her...

After being out of oxygen they broke the kiss and ran away from him she was shy... Fakhir blushed and kept his hand behind his neck and look around as to see no one saw them...

How is the chapter guys?
Do vote and comment...

Next chapter will be updated soon...
Till then allah hafiz ❤️