Littlemewis.exe Has Stopped Working

Probably going to wrap up this book next chapter :( it's getting hella long

--------------

"Hey," you greeted one of the trainers as you walked out of the locker room. "Where're the rats at?"

He smiled. "They're waiting for you in the theater room."

"Thanks."

Upon entering, you were met with the entirety if the Gunners and an amused Katrina Lee Gorry.

"What's..." You trailed off, glancing around the room.

"Sit," Jen instructed, gesturing to the empty seat in the middle of the room. "You've got a girlfriend now, so this is extremely necessary."

You obliged, looking around in confusion.

"So," Katie started, tossing Katrina a clicker. "I've already given this talk to Lauryn, now I've got some help for yours."

A slideshow appeared on the giant screen, your eyes going wide and face white.

Of course, Gio and Cloe were recording the rare spectacle of your flustered self with wicked grins. "Get on with it, Katie!"

"Right, Katrina?"

The Aussie stepped forward, waving cheerfully at you. "So, when two people love each other very much..."

----------------

"You get all of that, Y/N?" Katie questioned, waving a hand in front of your unblinking, panic-stricken face.

Your fingers twitched uncontrollably. "Wh- I- huh?"

Caitlin laughed. "Can we get an edit of, like, one of those spinny loading things above her head? Captioned 'Littlemewis.exe Has Stopped Working'?"

Jonas walked into the room as everyone giggled. "What on earth are you all doing in here?"

Suddenly, you shot up and out of your seat, jumping onto your Manager and clinging to him in a similar fashion to that of a koala. "I‐ eugh- WAAAH!"

He surveyed the shit-eating grins that decorated your teammates' and Katrina's faces, finally glancing up at the Birds and the Bees slideshow decorating the screen. "If you've broken her too much to play football, you're all running laps. Now get."

They scrambled out of the room like a stampede of bulls, leaving just you and a chuckling Jonas Eidevall.

"You alright there, Y/N?"

"Y/N?"

------------------

"Lauryn," your voice shook, barely above a whisper as you took a step outside the training grounds. "Did—"

"Yeah," your girlfriend said, voice just as shaky as yours. "Katie- this morning— she called- I... I'm scared, babe."

"Me fookin' too, bitch!"

"PFFFF—"

----------------

You shuffled back onto the pitch, staring at the turf as you were unable to meet any of your teammates' eyes.

"Y/N! Where'd you go?" Vic asked, a beaming grin painted across the Dutchie's face.

Your eyes briefly flicked to the shorter woman's before you backwheeled, turning and running in the opposite direction. "Got— no- ehm... bYE!"

Steph launched into a fit of giggles, bending over and snorting. "This— hAH— this is so getting posted!"

"G'AWAY!"

------------------

Shaking hands with the Man City players, you offered Alanna Kennedy a smile that the Aussie gladly returned.

"How've you been, Little Mewis?" She questioned. "That Nerf thing you pulled on Kyra was awesome."

You shrugged awkwardly, tucking a few flyaways behind your ear. "The team... erm, they gave me the Birds and the Bees talk. And called your teammate to help them. Mini."

"Oof," the Midfielder winced sympathetically. "Sounds rough. Well, good luck."

"Yea', you too."

---------------

Manu punted the ball down the field and towards you, which you took full advantage of as you headed the ball into the back of the net.

Instead of meeting your teammates, you shrieked and darted off, hiding behind a confused Janine Beckie and Mary Fowler. "HELP MEH!"

Beth sprinted towards you, a mischevious grin on your face as you shoved your dear older sister Sam in front of you. "G'WAY! I- ACK!"

You yelped as Cloe tackled you to the ground from behind. "OFFA' ME YE' NASTY FOOKS'!"

"What in the hell—?" Sam scratched her head.

"We gave her the talk," Katie supplied helpfully as she joined the Gunners pile-up. "She can't look at us."

The Tower of Power laughed. "Kristie and I were going to, so thanks."

"Anything to make Little Mewis uncomfortable!"

------------

"Hey, Y/N," the interviewer greeted. "Another Player of the Match under your belt. We wanted to ask what that first goal was about?"

You shivered just thinking about it. "They gave me the talk earlier. I can't— I just can't— eugh."

She chuckled. "Ah, young love."

You pouted, instantly turning away as your eyes met Viv's. "I regret telling them anythin'. Lauryn and I are traumatized."

"Oh, Lauryn was given the talk as well?"

"Yes. Awful stuff, I tell ye'."

"IT WAS IMPORTANT!" Katie yelled from the middle of the pitch, giving you the stink-eye. "NEEDED TO MAKE SURE YOU AND ME LITTLE SISTER KNOW WHAT'S GOIN' ON!"

Your face flushed red as you pulled your jersey up to cover your head. "FOO— FRICK YOU!"

---------------

Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading!