Leo _ My view .

#LEO #

காதலுக்காக குடிகாரனா மாறின DEVADAS  eh  பார்த்து feel பண்றீங்க. ....-ஆனா,
அதே காதல்மனைவி, குடும்பம், குழந்தைகளுக்காக குடிகாரன இருந்து Teatotaller eh மாறின LEODAS eh மட்டும்  திட்டுறீங்க!! Y ?  

Leo is just a raw and rustic version of Dhrishyam / Papanasam _ where in the protagonist uses violence against violence to safe guard his family, instead of the witty intelligent moves of the protagonist in Dhriyshiyam / Pappanaasam.

And in this movie the Protagonist and The Antagonist are one and the  same person _ (எனக்கு புரிஞ்ச அளவு !)

The protagonist seems to fight the ferocious ,arrogant, blood thirsty beast that has been  sleeping deep inside him for years and years !!
And I presumed it was his current family_ his beautiful wife (  இவ்வளவு அழகான wife  இருந்தா _ defy  all husband's  mute mode la than erupaanga ! ) and sweet children, are the  armour / shield ,that he uses to deliberately put off that bloody beasty part of him ,  to rest within the deep core chambers of his heart and mind !!
If not for them , it would have awakened on and off ( இது என் கற்பனை ).

His dark past _ had only been blood and dope - and if by any chance its  revealed to his family, he for sure will  loose them !!
He very well knows that _ Even if one peck of his dark past emerges out _ it will be enough to destroy all of his present life!!

And he has pretty much managed to put it off guard for almost 2 decades ! !

He by now has understood  what is peace and solace and what it is to live a tender affectionate life as man and woman with beautiful children  !!!

A solace sans blood and dope _ God had been kind enough to bestow him love and affection that he doesn't want to let go at any cost !!

But ,

The solace seems to be short lived  _ for him _!!  ( இந்த  எடத்துல தான் நம்ம solace eh light ah உரசி பாக்குறாங்க பா ! )

Accidentally,  few notorious elements / an unexpected  incident  along with people from his past seem to have awakened the beast inside unnecessarily _ which he has put under control for years .

The protagonist struggles through this phase both mentally and physically,  juggling between his present and past _ trying every little possibility to fix it !!

He tries to run away from his own deadly enemy ( his own self ) _

But Lo ,

Seems like Fate had alternate  plans and brings  him to an edge where in , having  no other option, he chooses to once again wake up the beast inside him and uses violence against violence _!
He has to use violence  ,to prochure his self made , own nest that he had meticulously woven all these years with nothing but love and affection  !!

He uses violence to fix his own nest _ in that he doesn't have any other choice !!!

Dot !

And then _ he is back to Human mode .

The Beast inside him is put back to rest _ just rest alone- coz we dunno whether it ill  erupt again or not !!!

என் குருவி size brain ku ivlo than purinchathu 😊 . Naanum pop corn & cheese balls saaptutu vellila vanthuten .