Chapter 2 Sticking it in crazy (18+)

Start from the beginning

Y/n really eyed Mina Ashido and this time Momo didn't notice his staring or atleast didn't bother to jab him this time. Soon enough, it was Y/n's turn to throw and he grabbed one ball whilst thinking of what he could do to throw it as far as possible. "Hmm..." Y/n got into position and drew his arm back, his eyes glowing a bright blue atleast at night it would be bright mid-day it's more like just turning his eyes blue without any special glow or makes his eyes even bluer. 'Let's see... ah... a timeline where... Pain from Naruto is a real person and currently using All mighty push... about to I meant...' Y/n threw the ball and as he did before the ball could fully leave his hand a blue portal the size of his palm opened and with a mighty push from the portal the ball was sent flying. "Congrats... all your thinking paid off..." Aizawa stated, adding emphasis on thinking having obviously noticed his perving.

Momo clapped happily and the other students seemed stunned aswell except for Bakugo, he was just being a brat about. "It's not that impressive!" Bakugo scoffed and it was his turn to throw. Eventually the turn landed on Izuku and this is when Y/n actually started paying attention, having seen what Izuku did to the colossal robot at the entrance exam. The tension built up, Izuku drew his arm back and! The ball didn't go that far... Izuku's quirk didn't even work like had apparently attempted. Y/n rolled his eyes as Aizawa went on some rant about Izuku's quirk and breaking bones and blah blah it was times like these Y/n wished Ryuji wasn't there. Y/n squinted his eyes and looked at Ryuji. 'I'm gonna have to get rid of him...' All the other tests went by quickly without any other drama scenes like with Aizawa and Deku, Y/n did fairly well but taking shit from alternate timelines can only get you so far.

By no means did Y/n do the worst but he definitely wasn't first, somewhere in the top amongst everyone in the middle. Y/n scoffed but atleast he wasn't last then again, "We lied." Ryuji stated getting shocked and confused expressions from the students. "Yup.... None of you are getting expelled.... We just wanted to make sure you'd all try your best and not half-ass this...." Aizawa clarified and everyone seemed relieved and happy with the results especially Deku who was somehow dead last behind even Mineta like how the fu-

"Right, that's that for all the tests! Now we'll just get you all acquainted with the school and it's staff..." Ryuji stated, drifting off near the end of his sentence as he eyed Aizawa. "And by we! I mean, me." Y/n rolled his eyes and the day went on rather uneventfully. Eventually everyone started heading home with the only people and things that really made somewhat of an impact on Y/n being Midnight and Ryuji, both for extremely different reasons. As Y/n was walking home he thought a lot about how the hell he was gonna get past Ryuji and his near perfect immunity to quirks. Sure, Y/n could just manipulate time as he pleased to fit all his needs and desires but Ryuji wouldn't be affected by whatever Y/n decided to do and would most likely quickly pick up on the fact that someone's quirk was messing with the world.

In short, if Y/n wanted to play God without having to fear that someone could prevent that he'd need to find a way past Ryuji's quirk nullification and blunt force absorption. "A bullet would do the trick..." Y/n mumbled. "But there's no way I'll get a good shot without it being mid-class in front of everyone... and no... Can't go back in time because then Ryuji would come back..." Y/n stood in front of the gate to his house and gazed up at his home. "Hmm... What if I take someone's quirk...? Make it so that a hero's quirk was never theirs but mine...? Would that erase my time quirk...? Damn it... Too many unknowns to consider and no safe way to find ou-... Why is my front door open?" Y/n walked into his house and into the living room ready to fight and kill whoever was inside but when he did make it to the living room he saw,

Himiko Toga. Laying on his couch she had her legs spread whilst facing the door, giving Y/n a good look at her panties. "Toga" "Y/n~" Y/n stared at Toga who stared back at Y/n staring at her occasionally switching to stare at her panties before switching to stare at her staring at him stare at he- "Why are you in my house?" Toga giggled before putting her arms behind her head. The way her perky tits outlined her shirt along with her nipples made it clear she was wearing no bra underneath. "Oh... y'know...~ I wanted to surprise you! I mean, I'm sure having to stare at that oversized tits having bitch without getting any has you aaalll pent up~!" Y/n squinted his eyes at Toga, though she wasn't wrong. With all the hot girls and women he was forced to just stare at today did leave him somewhat pent up which wouldn't be a problem if Ryuji didn't exist.