I didn't wait for Neo to move I simply grabbed Sebastian's hand pushed our way through. What's up with Neo? I thought. He's such a prick at times, I could almost hit him but I won't.

Me and Sebastian sat ourselves rather at the back of the classroom waiting for the teacher to walk in any second "Ariana..." I stared at the brunette boy, stared at he's longing tired eyes and all he's imperfects and perfects "yes" what was wrong with him? He just stared back at me but shook his head and continued writing something down in he's book.

Weird...

It wasn't long when the teacher arrived and me and Seb were already taking notes down. Half an hour passed and the bell would ring any second now. "Ariana, I won't be in for history class so could you please take notes down for me? I'd really appreciate it" Sebastian informed me before running out the classroom just when the bell rang.

"Sure...I'll get it done"

°°°°

It was lunch and Sebastian still haven't showed up ever since math class, I was starting to worry.

"Hey Eric, do you perhaps know where Sebastian is? I haven't seen him since this morning" Eric was busy playing around with Eésa but he quickly answered me not wanting to keep me waiting "I don't know Aria we haven't seen him either but I'm sure he'll show up eventually" he gave me a reassuring smile before poking Eésa to a point she punched him in the stomach.

That's Eésa alright...

I decided to walk around just in hopes to find Sebastian. I walked around the whole school until I came across the parking lot and there he was, Sebastian smoking a cigarette.

"What the hell you had me worried thinking something happened to you but instead I find you smoking a cigarette outside, really Sebastian?"

He's head was tilted back to a point he's whole Adams apple was on display, he's perfect jaw as well was on display but he seemed like he was sweating as there was little droplets coating he's forehead and neck.

I can't lie, I did feel the need to close my legs tight for some odd reason.

"I'm sorry my love next time I'll inform you where I'm going alright" he was still smoking the cigarette, inhaling the substance and then exhaling once it felt right "you shouldn't be smoking...it's bad for you" he stared at me just for a minute before a smirk appeared "for you love, I'll stop smoking only because you said okay" he threw the cigarette on the floor before lightly tramping on it.

We stood in awkward silence just for a moment. I didn't know what to talk about for the first time and he didn't bother to start a conversation either.

"I think...I think I'm gonna go back inside"

But just as I was about to leave, he grabbed my waist and threw me inside the car. "What the hell" I shouted "Sebastian what is wrong with you why are you being so weird?" He was on top of me hand placed on both sides of my head. He just stayed like that for awhile not saying anything until "I want to be yours Ariana" he got off of me and just sat besides me while I sat there in utter shock, not knowing what to do or say.

"Sebastian..." He just sat there staring at the back of the driver's seat not daring to look at me "what do you mean when you said 'I want to be yours' ?" God he was confusing me "isn't it obvious Aria...I want to be yours and only yours" he was still staring at the seat not even looking at me "but you can't, I'm Neo's" he scoffed before giving he's full attention to me now "Neo's? Fuck Neo Aria he's a useless piece of shit that you can't see is busy fuck- ugh god you so naive that he brainwashed you into thinking he's perfect" Sebastian was clearly upset and I didn't know what to do.

Naive? I wasn't naive...was I?

Sebastian started breathing heavily and I didn't know what to do other then place my hands on his, the only physical contact we've had this whole day other than this morning.

He's breathing slowed and he seemed alright to me now. He was staring at me just taking in the details before he gently placed a kiss on my forehead and placing our heads together "soon you'll realise how much of a dick he was and then you'll be running to me for help and I promise you the day you find out is the day I have permission to fucking kill him for all the pain he caused you okay love?"

I was so fucking confused not knowing what to think or what so ever. He got out of the car first and just left me there in my thoughts.

Neo's a dick? Neo's brainwashed me?

So fucking confused.

°°°°

I sat in my bed whole night trying to figure out what Sebastian was saying, trying to see if I could connect something together but still, nothing.

I was reading a book and it was 12:15.
I should be sleeping by now but I can't for some reason I just can't. Sebastian's words really got to me and now it's all I can think of.

"What does Sebastian know about Neo that I don't" I thought out loud.

I decided to call it a night and get some sleep, maybe I could try talking to Eric or one of the boys they'd know something I'm sure of it.

•AUTHOR'S NOTE•

Hey my loves hope you doing well. Sorry that I took so long with this chapter, it's just that we were still writing exams and I needed to get my school work done before I start officially writing all the juicy parts but anyways let me know how I wrote and please do vote and comment don't forget to follow to be notified everytime I post, love you be safe💕✨