part 1 : new friends

a small body rolling around his bed as he groaned. Still closing his eyes he said with a sleepy and lazily voice.

"I'm tired.." the boy says as he covers his naked body with his blanket. There's a woman standing while hands on her waist with a frowning face look at the boy that continues to drive back into his dream land.

"Gemini norawit tithichareonrak!" She shouted as she pulled the blanket making her son fall off the bed with a loud thud.

"Aahh maee! What?" He said groaning in pain while rubbing his back that fell hard on the floor.

"Oh my gosh, Gemini! I swear with this kind of behavior your senior will never like you! You're such a headache!" His mom shouted as she messaged her temple feelings dizzy because of her one and only son behavior.

"Auu! How dare you say that Mae? Phi Fourth will surely fall for me! Just wait and see hmph!" Gemini said as he got up and sat on his bed.

"In your dream, now get dressed before your father is back." Her mother said coldly and walked out of his son's room.

Gemini's smile quickly dropped as he heard the 'father' words. He sighed and got up, he took his towel and took a shower.

15 minutes of showering he was finally done and got dressed. He walked downstairs with a smile on but the smile quickly dropped as heard the yelling from downstairs.

"So you want to go out and eat other people's food instead of the one your wife cooks?! Babe! I know you might hate me but wasting food just for a simple reason?! What is wrong with you!" Gemini stopped at his track when he heard the scream.

"Simple?! So you're saying going out and having dinner with another guy is not cheating?! And when I want to eat out you told me I'm wasting the food?! Oh, for fuck sake Samantha!" Gemini gritted his teeth and grip on the stairs rails hard.

"Oh my god, Joshua! How many times do I have to say that, it was for my company purpose?! I meet and eat with them for my company! I am not cheating! Fuck it Joshua! It's useless arguing with you. I still have to take care of Gemini. I don't want to waste my time arguing with you every time." Samantha said and walked away from the living room into the kitchen.

Gemini walks down and visits the kitchen to take some sandwiches and bid goodbye to his mother and walk out of the house.

Gemini walks to the station bus and waits for the bus to arrive, he looks at his phone for the time and it's still earlier so he doesn't have to rush for his first day of becoming the freshman in the University.

A few minutes later he saw the bus arriving, he waited for the bus to arrive and quickly rushed in as many people were waiting to ride in the bus too. So he quickly rushed in, it's okay if he didn't have a seat, as long as he got to ride the bus.

It was a bit hard for him to breathe, the bus was full of people, mostly it was students that rode the bus.

Gemini might also see a familiar face, a junior from his high school before.

Ting~

Gemini quickly pulled out his phone from his pocket and checked from whom the notification came from. He opened his phone and smiled at the notification.

 He opened his phone and smiled at the notification