Chapter 4: The Angry Fisherman

The Ghostbusters' newest recruit is on his own and goes after the fisherman ghost.

The young cadet takes out his neturna wand and activates his proton pack. He was starting to feel nervous, as he was now by himself. He puts his fears off to the side, as now his main priority is to capture that fisherman ghost. As he walks into the corridor, he notices a quick bright pink light flashing. He quickly ran towards it as it then disappeared. Blake knew that the ghost had to be around this floor.

He walked through the hallway, as suddenly a huge tidal wave appeared, with the fisherman ghost appearing. Blake tries to make a run for it, but the wave quickly hits him.

The wave took him right by the staircase, as his surroundings have changed

The wave took him right by the staircase, as his surroundings have changed. Blake slowly got up on his feet, coughing and wiping the water off his face.

 Blake slowly got up on his feet, coughing and wiping the water off his face

Ray (Radio): "Hey! Is there a bathtub overflowing up there?" He asked.

Egon (Radio): "More specifically: a 7000-cubic meter bathtub filled with prontonically charged seawater? And, um, sea cucumbers?"

Blake: "I wouldn't say a bathtub caused all of that, or...actually I don't really know how this ghost managed to do all of this. But, I am hot on his trail. I'll get back to you guys when I get him."

He began to venture through the hallways, as everything was overflowing with seawater. There were even coral reefs. Heck, everything around started to smell like fish and the ocean. He continued walking as he put on his goggles and took out his PKE Meter. Blake followed the trail, as the fisherman burst out of the water and flew towards the other direction.

Blake: "Hey! Get back here!" He shouted.

He ran after the ghost, as he stopped near the elevators. Blake groaned in frustration, until he was picking something up from the PKE. The meter began picking as he was aiming it at a candlestick holder.

Egon (Radio): "Ray, did you tell the recruit about semi-dimensional rift entities? This type of highly agitated environment is a likely manifestation point."