Changing/Remaking Lines & Adding Stuff

You read it. I'm changing/remaking some of these parts, cause they were shit. And also adding stuff.
—————————————————————————

S1, E2 - Loo Loo Land

Old:

Blitzo: M n' M, Ember, get in here! We're goin' to Loo Loo Land!

New:

Blitzo: M n' M, Inferno, get in here! We're goin' to Loo Loo Land!

Old:

Robo Jin: And is that the infamous Emberlyn is see?

New:

Robo Jin: And who's that I see? Is that the notorious Emberlyn I sense up there?

Old:

Ember: *to Robo Jin* It's Ember, bitch!

New:

Ember: * to Robo Jin* It's Ember to you!

—————————————————————————

S1, E5 - The Harvest Moon Festival

Old:

Ember is seen in her own apartment. She slowly gets out of her bed to go to the kitchen to make a coffee. She rubs her eyes as she opens her top cabinet to find Blitz in there.

Blitzo: Hey Ember!

Startled, she jumps back and falls.

Ember: What the FUCK, Blitz?! What are you doing in my apartment?

Blitzo: I was wondering if you'd like to go to the Harvest Moon Festival.

Ember: What's so special about this festival, anyway?

Blitzo: From what Stolas said, it's a remarkable gathering that takes place at the magnificent Wrath Ring once a year.

Ember: *in a low and tired tone* Alright, alright, you've convinced me. But don't expect me to wear any ridiculous festival attire!

Blitzo: Sure! I knew you'd come around, Ember. It's going to be one Helluva time at the festival. I promise you won't regret coming!

New:

In Ember's apartment, she groggily gets out of bed and heads to the kitchen to make some coffee. As she opens the top cabinet, she is surprised to find Blitzo inside.

Blitzo: Hey, Ember!

Startled, she jumps back and ends up falling.

Ember: What the FUCK, Blitz?! Why are you in my apartment?

Blitzo: I was wondering if you'd like to go to the Harvest Moon Festival.

Ember: What's so special about that festival, anyway?

Blitzo: According to Stolas, it's an incredible gathering that happens once a year at the magnificent Wrath Ring.

Ember: *in a tired tone* Fine, fine, you've convinced me. But don't expect me to dress up in any ridiculous festival outfits!

Blitzo: Alright! I knew you'd come around, Ember. We're going to have a blast at the festival. I promise you won't regret coming!

Old:

The camera shifts to the left, showing Ember with a face of uninvolvement.

Ember: *sarcastically* Wow, I feel soooo included.

Blitzo turns around to see her with her arms crossed. I mean, she could have done her introduction herself to them, but, no! She has to be and act like this! It's quite obnoxious.