"Finally you guys are home!" Geoff said from the couch beside Trent when Duncan and Mar entered the living room.

"Duncan, you do realize your friends are freeloaders, right?" Mar asked.

"Of course!" Duncan said joining them on the couch.

"Whatever, just make sure your ready in 30 to go and meet Sam and Colby," Mar said about to retreat to the stairs.

"Huh, I never said I was doing that," Duncan said confused.

"Yes you did!" Mar said.

"D-man, you did indeed say you would join her," Geoff said.

"Thank you! I can't believe you," Mar said rolling her eyes with a sigh.

"Sorry, get some one else to do it," Duncan said shrugging.

"Ugh, you suck! Trent! Can you go with me?" Mar asks pouting.

"How could I say no to that face?" Trent said making her jump up and down excitedly.

"Thank you so so so much," Mar said happily and running up the steps. "We leave in 30!"

_______________

"Today we brought some very very special guest," Sam said showing him and Colby.

"Here is the one and only, Mar and Trent!" Colby says as Sam turns the camera to show Mar and Trent.

"Hey!" Mar says waving at the camera along with Trent.

"This isn't your brother right?" Sam asked confused.

"My brother refused to go with me so I brought his friend instead," Mar said gesturing to Trent who waved and smiled.

"Perfect revenge storyline too," Colby said raising his hand for a high five which Trent accepted.

"Okay, 1-10 how much do you believe in the paranormal?" Sam asked.

"I'd say about a 7.5. I've personally never experienced it but like anything's possible," Mar says.

"I like that, anything is possible," Colby quotes.

"I'm at a 5 maybe," Trent says unsure.

"Oh, nice looks and a nice voice," Colby says smiling making everyone go quiet.

"Aw thank you," Trent blushes making Sam's eyes widen.

"I feel like we're interrupting something. Should- should we leave?" Sam ask Mar.

"Yeah let's go," Mar says with a head shake.

________________

"Holy shit that was life changing," Trent said after they rode in the car for 30 minutes without speaking.

"Yep," Mar said shocked.

"I'm gonna need months of therapy now. Oh and no way I'm going to sleep," Trent said shaking his head.

"Agreed. I'll give you my therapist's number," Mar says. "I'll let them know you loved it "