obese nights

obese- very fat or overweight.

---------------------------------------

nights- the period of darkness in each twenty-four hours; the time from sunset to sunrise.

i hear the door open while i was sitting on the couch. I used all my strength to get myself up to see who it was, it was my neglectful boyfriend, *takis*. 

he was never at home during the day,  he would just come home, eat, then sleep. 

"you were supposed to be home 13 HOURS AGO!" aloah scoffed.

"i was busy!"  takis defended himself, with a hint of annoyance in his eyes.

"it was thirteen fucking hours, takis! thirteen!" aloah started tearing up a bit.

takis rolled his eyes and walked over to the fridge to grab some takeout that they were supposed to eat together 13 hours ago.

"what the hell?" aloah's eyes are even more teary than before, she felt absolutely heartbroken. "what were you even doing? where were you? were you with the EMOS?"  aloah questions him.

"uh..." he hesitates.

"spit it, you fucking cup of salty piss!" she demands, very alpha-ly.

"yes.. im sorry... i've been cheating on you." he confesses. he seemed very sorry, but she didnt believe it one bit.

aloah suddenly jumps on takis, making him fall to the floor.

"get off of me! i cant breathe! help!" takis screams, hoping one of their next-door neighbors would come to the rescue.

that made aloah angry.

"SHUT UP YOU FART FACE BEFORE I EAT YOU!"

aloah opened the bag of takis violently and started tossing them in her mouth.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR CHEATING ON ME!"

takis screamed in pain as his organs were getting taken out of him and eaten right in front of his eyes.

a few minutes later he was completely lifeless, and she gained too much weight to stand up again.

"s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-someone...... help.... please....." she groaned in agony, trying to make herself sound loud, but it just wasnt possible.

she fell to the floor slowly and closed her eyes, praying that she'd just pass away, but it never happened. she just laid there for a few days, with the same moment replaying in her mind over and over again.