2 - my names Emily

Indy's pov

There was zero sight of Lillian, and I was getting stressed out. Where in the world do I sit!?

I walked past a bunch of people to the back of the double decker bus. I sat down and took out a book out my backpack.

There was a bunch of loud, obnoxious teens at the front that were really distracting me from my book.

"Ughh, this sucks" I whispered to myself as I kept trying to read my book without some little midget shouting and screaming.

I looked up to see a 15 year old pretty girl being pushed around while trying to get to the back of the bus, yikes.

I looked down to my book sighing until the girl started walking over to me, looking around for a spare seat.

"Hey, can I sit here?" She said as I looked up at her.

"Sure" I said as she sat down next to me.

"my names Emily" she says with a sweet smile. "But you can call me Em"

"I'm, Indy" I say as I turn my eyes from the book to Emily.

"Cool, like that aesthetic indie kid?" Em asked curiously.

"Well kinda" I said.

We talked for a couple minutes and turns out we have a lot of things in common and like a bunch of the same things.

"Hey, what cabin are you in?" I asked Emily.

"12A" Emily said wondering what one I'm in.

"Oh my gosh! Me to!" I said happily.

"I wonder what other girls are gunna be in our cabin" said Em. "I really hope we're not with Stephanie Moore"

"Huh? Who's Stephanie Moore?" I asked confused.

"You must be new here" She said. "I've been going here every summer since I was 11, and the second I walked into my cabin for the first time, and she was there talking to her 'mean girls'. Then for the whole summer, she just talked with her friends all night, bullied me, and made my summer a piece of shit. Then next summer, we were in different cabins, but she never stopped bullying me. I don't know what the fuck I did to that weird bitch, but she would bully me year after year."

"Damn" I said raising my eyebrows. "Well, if you get treated like shit, why do you come here each year? And, don't you have friends?"

"Because, my mom wants me out the house so I won't be on my phone all summer" said Emily annoyed.

"Oh my gosh my mom is like that to, that's the reason I'm here" I said surprised.

"Oh also, I never made any friends here. I don't really know why, but whoever I talked to just wouldn't want to be friends with me." Said Emily. I was really surprised, Emily's pretty, cool, smart, humorous, and really kind. Why would anyone not wanna be friends with her!?

We talked more for a while. We got out our phones and started taking funny pictures.

"EWW NO! SCRIBBLE MY FACE OUT" I screamed after Emily quickly went up to me and snapped a picture of us.

"OKAY OKAY! I won't post it" Emily says smirking.

"DONT." I say demandingly

"Ugh fiiiiiine"

👤 emilyy.haa

haa

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤️  💭  📢 ⚪️  Liked by user183918391 and 59,824 othersemilyy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤️ 💭 📢
⚪️ Liked by user183918391 and 59,824 others
emilyy.haa summer camp 🥱
View all 431 comments

Indykid155 EMILYYYY
↪️ emilyy.haa whoops, my finger slipped 🤷‍♀️

erica.ha who's that, we all know u don't have friends🤨
↪️ indykid155 it's me
↪️ emilyy.haa yeah
↪️ erica.ha how much are you getting paid for hanging out with her
↪️ emilyy.haa stfu Erica
↪️ erica.ha ur just mad you still have to go to summer camp and I don't😍
↪️ emilyy.haa girl stfu
↪️ erica.ha haa you've got 2 more yearssss🤭
↪️ emilyy.haa shut ur fucking mouth or I'll shut it for you biotch
↪️ erica.ha I'm telling eomma

steph.is.the.best21 oh my gosh the weirdo got a friend!
↪️ emilyy.haa yes, yes I did get a friend
↪️ steph.is.the.best I find that hard to believe
↪️ emilyy.haa oh well, believe it

user2713837278 omg who's the girl w u
↪️ emilyy.haa my friend indykid155 !!

Add a comment...

Thanks for reading!!

I have no clue what to do for chapter 3 so please suggest things here ➡️

Also this chapter is way shorter then the other but oh well 🤷‍♀️

Btw don't mind the background + Indy's hair (I had to edit it) in the 2nd pic of the instagram thingy I couldn't find a better one💀

Words: 728

Definitely not.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें