Chapter 2

"Ayano" I always get startled whenever shirayuki calls me out.

Shirayuki is my friend I made after I joined kyoto high. She's a bright girl unlike me. I always find it hard to make conversations with others while she makes it so easy for her to get along with others. She's same age as me so we get along pretty well.

" Yuki, why do you always call me like that?" I call her yuki. Because shirayuki is too long and she loves when I call her yuki.

"What's wrong? You look annoyed" She pinched my cheek.

"I'm not. I'm just tired" I just came from a mission. Manipulating curses take a toll on my body. It isn't easy. Some curses make my body feels so weak. I'm still trying to figure out how best I can use my ability. I still have a long way to go.

"I have something to cheer you up" she said as she came close to me "I saw gojo sensei on my way here" she whispered in my ear.

My body tensed up a bit. It's been like that. Whenever someone mentions his name, my body reacts weirdly. I wonder why? It's not like I'm in love with him. I just admire him and I want to thank him for that day.

"Ayano, Shirayuki" We both turned around to the voice of utahime sensei. My body got that weird feeling when I met the man beside her, Gojo satoru.