A happy day, what could go wrong?

ARGHHH OMG THX FOR #5 BINCHAN 28/10/2023 Y'ALL SLAYES SO BADD AND SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BYE NOW
______________________________________

Present
Few days later

The trio (Bangchan, Changbin and Jisung) started hanging out more and more. Maybe a slight problem, but who knows?

The trio was walking while holding hands, but Bangchan felt like something or someone was following them. Bangchan turned around and saw nothing, so he stopped worrying about it. Well, then suddenly he saw a shadow behind him trying to grab him, he panicked. He turned back, but still see nothing. He screamed..... Bangchan barely scream does he?

"AHHHH" Bangchan screamed and the duo (Changbin and Jisung) was worried.

"Hyung?! Are you okay?!" Changbin said as he patted Chan's back.

Bangchan's screaming turned into crying, "I-i don't know" As he continued sobbing.

"Hyung..... " Jisung said and his voice was trembling.

"It's gonna be okay" Changbin tried to calm Bangchan in every way possible, with a bright smile on his face.

"Yeah... I guess your right, maybe I was just over reacting" Bangchan said, but still kinda worried.

The trio smiled and walked home (aka dorms) together as they waved at each other goodbye.

Meanwhile Bangchan went in his dorm with tears in his eyes.

'Why? Why me? WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?' Bangchan's sobbing turned to crying.

'Why did he pick me? Why why why? Why me when there's 8 billion people in the world?' He cried even more as he thought to himself.

'Why? Just why? Jess is even more beautiful than me, pick her why me? WHY CAN'T YOU JU-' He was cut of by a knock on his door.

"Who is it?" Bangchan said as his voice tremble more and more every second.

"It's me Changbin!" Changbin said and Bangchan thought to himself again, 'W-What does he want...?' 

"Uhh... Why are you here Changbin?" Bangchan questioned as his voice continued to tremble.

"Hyung are you ok? You don't sound very well" Changbin was worried and got more worried when he didn't hear any answer in reply.

"I'm fine, Changbin just leave" Bangchan said as he tried to hide the nervous feeling inside of him.

"Hyung, I don't care what you say I'm coming in" Changbin said and opened Bangchan's dorm door.

"NO, DO-" Bangchan was again cut off by the loud door opening.

"Hyung... What's wrong?" Changbin ran to Bangchan and hugged him.

"N-nothing, you don't have to worry about me" Bangchan voice was still trembling.

"How can I not, hyung?" Changbin still hugged him staying like that for a few minutes.

"Thanks, bin" Bangchan sad and smiled.

"It's fine, hyung I'm always here for you" Changbin smiled back.

And when Bangchan fell asleep Changbin carried him and put him on his bed and joined him on bed.

Ok I'm sorry but more chapters are getting short😭😭