Chapter 1, Hero is born.

Third Person's POV:

Kino goes and listens to Tang's story about Monkey King while Mk also listens with stars in his eyes, while listening Kino gets an email from the Adventures corps it saying 'Dear Kino, you have yet to do your daily commissions, please Come and do them, if not then your membership will be destroyed.' Now scowling unlike the small smile he usually has on his stoic expression, heading out waving goodbye to Pigsy and Tang, tang waving back and Pigsy doing a wave as well from behind since his back was turned, Working on noodles

Kino heads out finding the Adventures corps and heading inside, finding a waiting room to be filled in on the commissions he needs to do today, Soon the commissioner comes in and fills him on the commissions. He comes out of the room deciding on the cleaning commission someone has, it being cleaning a house soon following the address and walking over the house the person inside opens the door and lets him in, as he cringes at the huge mess inside the house, hoping to work.

A few hours go by and the work is done, Finishing the last commission of taking care of trash waste heading inside his Room in the corps hotel cleaning up and changing clothes, this pare having no cloak like his other, he sighs and sits down seeing it's only been an hour even though it felt like four.

(Art is still mine! I was to lazy to adjust and fix it.)

After a few minutes he heads back to the shop, Seeing A girl with two green streaks in her hair with Mk him holding a..... Staff? A long with him spouting about it being monkey king's staff. Deciding to intervene Kino Says, "If it's really his staff then why are you able to lift it? In the stories only monkey king should be able to lift it, and if it also is monkey king's staff give it to someone else to prove it i-" Kino was interrupted by the staff breaking a table tang and the girl were at.

Everyone went silent until tang went fanboy and made a weird face saying it truly is monkey king's staff while Kino walk up to the girl and introduces himself, "Hello, I'm Kino it's a pleasure to meet you...?" The girl quickly understands and introduces herself as well. "Ooo! Cool monkey features! I'm Mei! Do you like puppy videos?" Kino nods and both watch puppy videos together, Soon finding hashtag demon bull king on it, Mei announcing the bull was at the shoe store.

"This better not be one of your puppy videos Mei!" Pigsy says looking over to check. "There's always time for puppy videos!" Mei replied cheerfully scrolling past a puppy video then showing he's actually at the shoe store with his son, Red Son. Soon the all go out to the delivery truck squeezing in, except for Kino instead using his tail to cling onto the top, not wanting to be squished with everyone inside while listening to the conversation.

"What?!" Kino said in sink with Mei and Mk, at Tang's suggestion to just turn back since Monkey King's home or Flower fruit mountain is somewhere unknown, it being a dangerous journey. "Oh quit it you big baby! I know someone who can get us there," Pigsy said soon describing them as mean and tuff Soon stopping and say the person's name.
"Sandy."