"What's up with you?"

Tatter asked between giggles. Bada sighed she was then infected by Tatter's giggles.

"Nothing. I was just inspecting your weird headphone."

Bada said while she showed said headphone to Tatter.

"Oohh that's not a headphone, well it is, but its a noise cancelling type."

"Why would you even wear this in the first place?"

Tatter pointed the wall.

"Remember my noisy neighbors? Yeah, they got so noisy and so hard headed to the point where I had to be the one to adjust with all their noise and wear a noise cancelling headphone. Good thing their gone now, thank God!"

She told the story with pure annoyance and disgust at the beginning and of relief at the end.

"Oh okay."

Bada shrugged.

After a little more setting up of the laptop and the snacks, Bada and Tatter had started their movie marathon for the day.

"So about your concept what is it going to be this time?"

Bada was eating a piece of pear when Tatter asked. She finished eating the pear before answering.

"To be honest I'm not even thinking about it now. No idea has been coming onto me."

Tatter raised her brows while she chewed on a chip.

"THE Lee Bada? No concept idea? No inspiration?"

Well not to brag but Bada came to become a dancer and choreographer not just because of her dance but also with the help of her creative mind when it comes to coming up with concepts to incorporate for certain choreographies.

Its not that she didn't faced any slumps before, but when it do happen it usually just lasts a couple minutes and then a eureka moment happens to her.

"Hmm... Maybe because I've done it all already?"

They both broke into a fit of chuckles turned laughter with the cockiness in Bada's voice while saying it. But seriously, what concept would she do?

Her mind wandered on the topic for a while, whilst her fingers fondled on the soft cushion of the headphones ear cups that she was unconsciously still holding on to.

But then she gave up. If there's no idea then there's no idea. If she forces herself she'll just be frustrated and succumb into a pit of unmotivated space and she doesn't want that.

Monday ended with no major thing that happened, and now it's Tuesday. Good thing Bada set an alarm for today's session with Mauve or else she would've completely forgotten. It feels a bit weird to meet Mauve on a Tuesday after meeting for 2 Fridays already. But then it was only a temporary schedule.

On her way to the Jung Residence, Bada passed by a small bookstore hiding behind 2 stalls of newspapers. Well seeing as she still has 30 minutes to spare she went inside and wondered if they have the material she needed to learn basic sign language.

Yes, she hadn't forgotten about her bright idea of learning sign language to surprise Mauve.

The bookstore was small and quaint, the heavy smell of old and new books spread through the air.

"Excuse me."

Bada called for the old guy behind the counter. He was organizing some books when Bada came in.

"Yes young lady? How can I help you today?"

The old guy radiated a warm feeling that made Bada feel comfortable around him. She smiled at him while she inquired for what she needed.