Chapter 6: The Kamaboko Squad

Start from the beginning

The slayers gave a unison nod in response and thanked him for that. Genya had to force Inosuke to thank them since he was still fuming when he was restrained.

'I need coffee.' EraserHead pinched his nose restricting himself from wrapping the slayer again since they began bickering.

The dark room flashed with a bright yellow light illuminating the space.  The wooden railings were dusty, and so were the floors. The door slightly creaked open with the sign written as "BASEMENT".Gently, walking down the stairway with every step. Once reaching the tiled floor, They gazed across the room. Their eyes trailed over to the box in a corner. With a smile on her face, she sauntered over, lifting the box.

" Are you sure this is it?" Hizashi asked. He was wearing a plain white shirt and baggy jeans. As for his colleague who wore a pink top and black jeans. Both of them are devoid of their hero costumes.

"Yeah. I'm sure." Nemuri smirked at the man. Unexpectedly, a dark figure approached the duo grabbing hold of Nemuri by the arm. 

***********************************

"NEZUKO-CHAN!" Zenitsu cooed swaying to the girl. The girl instead ran to her big brother and hugged him much to Zenitsu's humiliation. At least, he was glad to see the two siblings reunited again.

"Nezuko!" Tanjirou pulled his sister closer bringing them to a hug." Are you hurt? Are you okay?" Nezuko shook her head.

"Onii-chan!" She smiled. Tears began brimming from his eyes. He thought he might never see his sister again "Thank goodness. You are alright." Nezuko stared dumbfounded at the others looking on. Genya and Kanao felt a twinge in their heart. Both of them miss their respective siblings.

"We found her hiding in the basement." Midnight said placing the box down. "She looked lost and came over to where Hizashi and I stood."

"We thought it was someone else at first." Hizashi rubbed the back of his neck.

"So she is?" Aizawa asked looking at the two siblings.

"Kamado Nezuko. She is my younger sister." Tanjirou introduced her to the three. Aizawa noted the slitted eyes the young girl had but decided not to question it.

"Alright. You kids can't go out like that. So we brought clothes." Midnight said unpacking the box and handing out each member of the kamaboko squad.

'I hope those will fit Kanao and Nezuko.' Midnight thought looking at the two girls. She was happy to see them wear some of her dresses from her teenage years.

Soon after changing, the teens came out. Genya wore a baggy green T-shirt with black cargo pants. He felt comfortable especially since the shirt was not so tight.

Tanjirou wore a black shirt with "PLUS ULTRA" in red written it. Zenitsu wore Present Mic's pastel yellow shirt, and both boys wore grey regular jeans.

Kanao wore a lavender top with a white pleated skirt that draped down to her knee. The only difference was that she wore her ponytail to the back. Tanjirou couldn't help but blush slightly at her appearance. Quickly, he turned his head away before she noticed.

"Nezuko-chan looks beautiful." Zenitsu complimented the girl who appeared in a pink floral with a white background. It was a knee-length dress. He kept on gushing about how pretty she looked as the adults thought of how he was a simp.

"Zenitsu! Compose yourself." Tanjirou said coming between the two. The next thing he knew, he was being chased by Zenitsu.

"Tanjirou...Nezuko" the blonde called sweetly as the other two ran away from him. The three pro-heroes sweat dropped at the scene that was playing out in front of them.

Inosuke still with his boar mask struggled with his sky-blue shirt. He released the buttons revealing his bare chest. He wore light brown cargo shorts underneath the shirt. He wanted to take off the shirt but Aizawa urged him to put it back on.

" I don't feel comfortable in this," Inosuke argued back. Aizawa finally handed him a white tank top which was not so tight to the boy.

"Is it normal for a kid like him to have that much?" Nemuri pointed at the boy's toned body. Honestly speaking, the three were surprised at how ripped he was.

"Alright. Let's go to the mall." Nemuri said excitedly. " it's only a few blocks away". Aizawa sighed hoping that he could get this over with in time. He had more problem children to deal with later after this.

Taisho secrets

* Inosuke ran into the crowd in the mall almost causing havoc till he was restrained by Eraser head.

* Nezuko was practicing how to call her brother if she ever saw him again.

*Midnight's favourite turned out to be Nezuko.

* Tanjirou thought that Shouta gave out a scent of fatigue and coffee while they were at the mall.

#Preview

"You've been silent for a while now Kanao." Tanjirou looked at his fellow friend who blinked in response. He gently sniffed the air before facing her again. " I'm getting a scent of uneasiness from you."

Kanao slightly faltered at his statement. Tanjirou noticed this and clasped her hand gently.

"Don't worry Kanao. I'm sure Shinobu-san and the other hashiras are still alive. We will find them. The others and I will be here for you no matter what." He smiled.

' she seems to have relaxed a bit now.'  Kanao gave an appreciative nod. Seeing this, the boy walked off.

"Thank you, Tanjirou. Next, Chapter 7: Class 1-A or 1-B." Kanao said.

To be continued...