Chapter 29 - an Infiltration 🔞

Magsimula sa umpisa

Rindou POV

They were half naked women everywhere, well some of them weren't as exposed as the others, but I felt like I knew some of them, especially the one serving Ran and Sanzu, "yo bro get over here" Ran called out for me, so I walked towards him "what?" I asked boredly I was already feeling very irritated "woah chill, we just want to introduce you too our new  friend over here" he said pointing to the girl who was drinking besides them, she had purple hair and brown eyes she wasn't as exposed as some of the girls but she had a really good body, and her aura felt so... familiar, "my my Mr Haitani your brother looks so much like you" she said smiling, "yes but I'm still cuter right?" Ran questioned but she only laughed a bit.

The night dragged on and I found myself talking more with the woman Ran introduced me to, I felt like I really knew her, "Mr Haitani, you know I find you very attractive" she said seductively, as she worked her hand up my thighs, but I slightly pushed her away gently, "refrain from touching me, I'm already in a serious relationship with someone" I said moving back, I will not fall for the temptation, "oh but someone in a serious relationship wouldn't be at a party like this, c'mon we're both adults, just for tonight forget about your woman" she said pressing her chest on mine, "no thank you" I blurted out quickly walking away.

I looked around and most of the guys were really having trouble restraining themselves, I knew this was a bad idea but it doesn't look like any of them has fallen, "attention" the purple haired lady I was just with said into the mic gaining all our attention, "tonight has been a lovely night where me and my girls decided to test all our men, and they passed... but it doesn't mean we're letting any of you idiots of the hook" she said with a wicked smile, it was that smile that made me to realize what exactly was going on as my heart dropped to my stomach as all of our girls took of their wigs and contacts.

Ichika POV

Hmm non of the guys fell for the temptation, I'm proud, I sent Zaniri a text telling her to reveal everything, she climbed the stage and announced everything as the rest of us took of our wigs and contacts, "Rin you're in so much trouble" Zaniri said leaving the stage, all the guys were too shocked to speak so we left them there in the building to console themselves.

"Pfft hahahaha did you guys see all their faces" Mana and Luna were the first to start laughing, "I know right" Nanami said holding her stomach, "honestly this is the best way to end the night thanks girls" Hinata said holding on to Emma for support, "I feel like Rindou had a heart attack" Zaniri said smiling, "same with Kokonoi, he dropped his phone lol" Akane said happily, "hey, let's go out for ice cream" Emma, "sounds good" me and Yuzuha said at the same time, "let's go" Sumi said cheerfully, "yes there's nothing better than celebrating after almost shocking our men to death" Kiari said before we all started laughing again.

Izana POV

"I'm going back to the hotel" Mikey said standing up, "yeah me too" I said finishing my drink, "what's the use? We're all pretty much dead" Kokonoi said packing up his cards "especially Rindou lol, don't worry bro I'll ask her to forgive you" Ran said putting his arm around his younger brother, "really, then who'll save me?" Mitsuya said sadly, "I hope Hina won't say no tomorrow" Takemichi said almost crying, "don't worry partner we'll get through this together" Chifuyu said determined as they all left the venue.

Ichika POV

We all went out for late night ice cream, and eventually went back to the hotel afterwards, "see you guys tomorrow" Zaniri said running off, "she's definitely going to torture Rindou" Nanami said shaking her head, "well we are all going to do the same" Senju said entering the elevator "don't make Mikey too sad alright" Emma said entering the elevator with Senju, "well goodnight ladies" I said entering the elevator after them, "bye" the rest of the girls said as I saw them go their separate ways.