chapter 37 Poison love

Start from the beginning

Ingestion of the plants can cause disturbing hallucinations, paralysis, tachycardia, and memory loss and can be fatal.

Blue Lotus Flower

Also known as the the Scared blue water lily, a symbol of life and immortality it provides a spiritual connection to the afterlife and offers communication with the divine

This flower belongs to Osiris it's life itself and it could make a divine being reached in being a full God as well, however the conditions for becoming a god one must first possess a mind suitable for a god.
This flower is used for sacred ceremonies, rituals, and celebrations as they are treasured so it's very rare for the type of festivals to happen as the flower is to bloom once a year for only 3 days.
The blue lotus opens every morning as the sun rises and closes at sunset after which it is pulled under the surface of the water, existing there until it is reborn and rises again.

I'm seeing spells for protection, to repel negative forces, and some more spells for protection for a child.
I'm guessing I'm going to have to study them for a while but on the bright side I could force my powers to come out to protect me around me like a shield, it could useful when I'm going to fight against that green bald bastard.

More and more spells of how to defend myself and I could even summon a weapon if I wanted to and I'm getting very excited about this.

"I'm so glad you're making yourself feel right at home with us at the temple my dearest student."

Sekhmet said as she made her to me while I was sitting at the table where I was waiting for Nephthys to teach me her lessons for the day.

"Sekhmet what lovely timing you have. I'm starting to think every single time I see you you'll become more like HIM, always lurking about, not too far away but just enough to spy on me."

I told her but while I was still reading on deciding I was not quite sure if I wanted to look at her or not however if I gave any more attention she'd probably make fun of me again.

"Y/n don't be so mean I'm just saying you'll finally embrace your gifts.
I'm just looking out for you my dearest friend."

"Oh really?, Then I'm so glad you're worried about me however I know for sure that's bull crap."

I told her still reading on while she sat down near me trying to get my attention back to her.
Untt she grabbed my chin to make me look at her, she was not very pleased with how I was ignoring her and her games.

"Listen here child you're welcome to do whatever you want but remember you have to finish this mass for Osiris will soon begin his plans."

I stood up to her while still having the book in my hands wondering what the hell is she doing or if she wanted to tell me something else again.

"Sekhmet! Stop telling me those ridiculous riddles games of yours!"

I yelled at her as I was becoming very impatient with her silly games of hers and I was trying so hard to keep myself from hurting her.