CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Start from the beginning

Seri felt exhausted while typing on her laptop and Jun Jae notice it. "Are you okay?" He asked. Seri nodded. "Yes..." She said while continuing on her paperworks. Jun Jae smile to see her dedication to help.

All the staffs are one by one to went home and the two left alone together. Seri fell asleep and one of the staff try to wake her up but Jun Jae stop him. "You can go home now, I'll take care of Ms. Yoon." Jun Jae said. The staff nodded and he left them alone.

Jun Jae look at to Seri who still sleeping resting her head on the table. Jun Jae put a coat on her. Her phone beep and Jun Jae immediately pick it and read Jeong Hyeok's message.

'Are you done? I can fetch you... I'm still waiting on you..'

From: Babe

Jun Jae got jealous and look at to Seri. Jun Jae reply on him and he turned off her phone for Jeong Hyeok couldn't call her. He put put her phone inside her bag. He smile to see Seri's face closer. She has perfect face features, Jun Jae's thought. He slowly and gently touch her face. He gulped when he look at her lips. He let out a deep sigh and stood up. He look at her again and this time he adjust his face to steal a kiss from her but he managed to control himself.

Meanwhile, Jeong Hyeok read the last message of Seri.

'Im fine here... Just rest and you don't need to wait me..'

From: My Woman

Jeong Hyeok let out a deep sigh. "Maybe she's too busy right now.." He said. He continue to search a proper way for body massage. He remembered that Seri always complaining that her body tired because of her overload works so he wants to give her a massage to make her relax and enjoy their time together at Jeju Island. Although there's a lot of Spa at the said Island, he wants to do it by himself for Seri.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Seri woke up and she got shocked when she found herself lying on the couch with a coat cover her. She immediately seated and hit her head. "Yah! You sleepy head... Aishh!" She said. She got so startled when she saw Jun jae seated infront of her and looking at her. "I'm sorry I fell asleep..." She said. Jun Jae didn't speak. "How I ended up here?" She said. "I carry you..." He said. Seri nodded, "thank you..." She said. She look at her wrist watch and it was three in the morning. "Oh god.." She said. She stood up and immediately pick her bag and coat. Jun Jae stop her. Seri look at him, "Waeyo?" She asked. "I'll take you to the hotel... It's dangerous if I let you leave alone." He said. "Arasso..." She said.

They both silent while riding on Jun Jae's car. Seri look at her phone and guessing if she turned it off because her phone has been turned off. Jun Jae steal a glance on her. "I regret the day that I don't have the courage to approach you that day on the bar. Maybe if I met you first, our lives are completely different from today. Maybe Jeong Hyeok and Dan are still together and you... Is with me." He said. Seri look at him. "Maybe not, Jun Jae... Only fate can know what will going to happen. But one thing is for sure...  I think even if I met you first, and I'll accidentally met him, I will fall inlove with him just like this." She said and she smile. "That's my fate I think... To love him and to cherish him." She said. Jun Jae feel hurt and jealousy but he couldn't let her go. The more she push him, the more his willingness to have her.

Jeong Hyeok is on the lobby waiting for Seri and he saw the two walking together outside towards the main door.

"Thanks for the ride..." Seri said. She was about to leave when Jun Jae grab her on her wrist. "I'll still hoping that I can have you, Seri... I know I'm crazy but... Maybe this is also my fate..." He said. "Please Don't... Can you be happy that I'm happy with the man I love? Jun Jae... If you really love me.. you have to let go of me..." She said.

"Jun Jae... Let  go of her hand now..." Jeong Hyeok said. Seri and Jun Jae look at him. Seri pull her hand from Jun Jae's grip. "Babe... You're still up?" She said. Jeong Hyeok pull her closer to him and look at to Jun Jae. " You know me, as much as possible... I'm going to understand you but there's a limitation Jun Jae... She's my girlfriend and respect it." He said. Seri look at him and this is the first time she saw Jeong Hyeok in a serious mode. "Let's go.." He whispered to her and pull her to went inside. Jun Jae clench his fist while looking at them from a far.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Seri and Jeong Hyeok stand infront of Seri's suite. "Just have some rest now...  I know you're tired." Jeong Hyeok said . Seri smile and look at him. "Can I stay on your suite? Can I take a rest with you?" She said. Jeong Hyeok look at her. "I miss you..." She said. Jeong Hyeok smile appear on his face.

Seri's eyes got widen when she saw the tub was filled of warm water with rose petals on it and bubbles. Different scented candles around the tub. "You like it?" He said. Seri turn around to face him. "You prepared this alone?" Seri said. Jeong Hyeok shyly nodded. Seri's eye smile appear on her face and hug him. "I'll do like it, Babe... Thank you..." She said and kiss him on his lips.  Jeong Hyeok gulped and it's an awkward for him that they stand together at the bathroom and they're bodies are so close just like that. "You can take your warm bath now. And I'll preheat the food." He said. Seri was innocent and she didn't notice that Jeong Hyeok is slightly  uncomfortable. Seri smile. "Arasso..." She said. When Jeong Hyeok went outside as he close the door. He felt really hot and trying to relax himself.

Seri enjoying her warm bath and her heart fluttered because of this side of his boyfriend. She is playing the bubbles while humming. "My Hyeoky always spoiled me just like this..." She said. "What can I do to make him happy just like what I feeling right now? What  a woman can give to her man to make him happy?" She asked to herself. Her face are turning red when she recall her conversation with Joo Hee and Chan Young.

Flashback

They on Joo Hee's place drinking their favorite Somaek. "That's all... Holding hands and hug only?" Joo Hee said. Chan Young is a little get drunk when she slap Seri at her arms. "Yah!" Seri said. "C'mon Seri... You're so old fashioned woman... We're already on the modern generation.." Chan Young said. Seri look at them with puzzlement. "I don't get what you're trying to say?" She said and drink her Somaek. Joo Hee and Chan Young laugh at her. "Yah!" She said. "Tell us... How will you make him more happy? Now your already his girlfriend?" Joo Hee said. Seri think and she smile while looking at the two ladies infront of her. "I'll cook for him, make sure to take care of him and... I will love him ofcourse." She said. Joo Hee and Chan Young hit her head. "Ouch!" She said. "You're boring Seri!... Aigoo. " Chan Young said. Seri got shocked and she's trying to guess what's wrong in her words. "Okay... Tell me what I need to make him more happy? Go I'll listen.." She said. Joo Hee seated properly. "Are you sure you want to hear it?" She said. "And you will do it if we're going to tell it?" Chan Young said. Seri look at them and trying to guess what they really want to say. Seri nodded "Arasso... What is it?" She said.

"Make love with him" Joo Hee said.
"Have sex with him"  Chan Young said.

Seri choke and got startled on what she heard. And her face are now turning red and she feel that her body becomes hotter.