Cold and warm

Request by suzukisuyamamizuki

------------------------------------------------.----------------

The uppermoons and Muzan were outside in a forest, though Nakime had to stay in the infinity castle since the place could collapse without her. The topic of the conversation was a western holiday called Christmas

"I've heard about it from some of my cult members!" Douma said as he so rudely snatched Tanjirou from Akaza.

"Hey give him back!" Akaza yelled.

As Akaza punched Douma's head off, Daki took the opportunity to steal Tanjirou from Douma's

"Bah bam!" Tanjirou giggled.

Daki hugged the giggling boy tightly. "You're just too adorable!" She squealed.

As Hantengu sneaked up and managed to steal Tanjirou from Daki, which caused for Daki to start screaming for Hantengu to give the boy back, Muzan and Kokushibo arrived. The uppermoons didn't pay attension to where they had left, but now saw that they had gone to kill a couple of humans.

"What on earth is going on?" Muzan asked as he saw the scene infront of him.

Douma was holding Tanjirou high up, since he is the tallest, and Daki and Akaza were trying their best to jump and reach to take Tanjirou away from Douma. Hantengu was curled in a ball underneath them, probably got kicked by Daki and since he is a scaredy cat he just stayed there and cried. Gyokko was somehow up in a tree. He seemed somehow to be tangled in the branches and he was cussing loudly.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Slowly the uppermoons retreated from eachother and stood in a pretty line, all bowing their heads down, exept for Gyokko, who was still tangled in the tree. Muzan walked up to Douma and took Tanjirou away from him. As Muzan continued to question the chaos that had been set loose while he was away, Kokushibo sliced the tree Gyokko was stuck on and let the demon free.

"Gah ah!" Tanjirou babbled and pointed to Akaza.

"Do you want him to carry you?" Muzan asked.

Tanjirou nodded and giggled, happy that Muzan understood what wanted. Muzan handed Tanjiou to Akaza, who smirked at Douma's defeated expression. Tanjrou giggled again and tried to hug the pink haired demon, but due to his size and because he was laid down in Akaza's arms, Tanjirou wasn't able to propely hug him. Though this was fixed when Akaza lifted him so Tanjirou's chin was now resting on Akaza's shoulder and Tanjirou was able to give Akaza the hug he wanted to give. Akaza had to resist the urge to laugh when he saw Douma crying because Tanjirou didn't hug him.

Chaos insued once again when almost every uppermoon wanted a hug from Tanjirou. Muzan would've taken Tanjirou away from those idiots, but saw that Tanjirou was having fun, so for now, he'd let it slide.