✎⟬Info⟭✐

☯︎ Name: Y/n L/n

☯ Gender: Gender fluid (Can be called as any pronouns like They/them, he/him, and she/her)

☯︎ Likes: Head pats and cuddles

☯︎ Dislikes: Meeting new people/demons and talking

『••✎••』

✦ Y/n {Main Character} - "So am I supposed to handle the thought of saving the world from very strong and powerful demons? Haha... Uh... Hm."

✦ MK [Monkey Form] {Love interest (Yandere)} - "I just want your love! What's wrong with that?"

✦ Mei {Love interest (Yandere)} - "You're such a treasure, Y/n. But you know what happens to treasure? They get locked in chest."

✦ Pigsy {Platonic (Yandere)} - "Relax, Kid. Just go to sleep."

✦ Tang {Platonic (Yandere)} - "Hey, Y/n. Want to read the Journey to the West with me?"

✦ Sandy {Platonic (Overprotective)} - "Here, you can have some Tea."

✦ Sun Wukong/Monkey King {Love interest (Yandere)} - "Aww... You're so cute." *Chuckles* "You're mine."

✦ Macaque {Love interest (Yandere)} - "Goodness you're adorable, darling plum."

✦ Azure Lion {Love interest (Yandere)} - "You're as beautiful as a blooming flower."

✦ Peng {Love interest (Yandere)} - "I'll take you by force. Not like you can do anything about it."

✦ Yellow tusk {Love interest (Self aware yandere)} - "I do not wish to harm you due to these weird thoughts... But I have to if you're going to act like this..."

✦ Demon Bull King {Platonic (Yandere)} - "You're the only bug that I can tolerate for a bit."

✦ Princess Iron Fan {Platonic (Normal)} - "You want to have a hug? I'll be happy to give it to you."

✦ Red Son {Love interest (Yandere)} - "Sh-Shut up! Stop calling me that weird nickname!"

✦ Spider Queen {Love Interest (Yandere)} - "Since I'm the Queen! You're going to my little Queen, cupcake."

✦ Syntax {Love interest (Yandere)} - "Not that you're really smart. But at least you're not annoying as others."

✦ Huntsman {Platonic (Yandere)} - "Hey. You know that Sandy guy, right? What is he doing?"

✦ Strong Spider {Love interest (Normal)} - *Gives flower to you* "I wasn't sure of what to give to you."

✦ Mayor/Chief of War {Love interest (Yandere)} - *Laughs* "How adorable..."

✦ Lady Bone Demon {Love interest (Yandere)} - "Do you even know what you're even doing?"

✦ Chang'e {Platonic (Normal)} - "Here. Have some of my sweets. Hope you have a good day, Y/n!"

✦ Nezha {Love interest (Yandere)} - "...You're mine, rather you like it or not."

✦ Mo {Platonic (Normal)} - *Meows and sleeps on your lap.*

✦ Bai He {Platonic (Normal)} - "Mama? Are you going to be okay?"

✦ Ink Demon {Ě̵̢̧̛̦̼̜̲͕͕͍̤̙͉͓́̅͒̽̍̐͋͜͝ŕ̶̛̰̱̈́̀́̑̿̾͛͂̈́͗̓̈́̒͘͝️ŕ̶̛̰̱̈́̀́̑̿̾͛͂̈́͗̓̈́̒͘͝️o̶̯͎̱͐̇͋̅̃̈́͋̽̊̀̓͊̃́͋̓ŕ̶̛̰̱̈́̀́̑̿̾͛͂̈́͗̓̈́̒͘͝️} - *Chuckles* "Do you really think you can get away?"

『••✎••』

✿ Tang x Pigsy - Freenoodles

✿ Huntsman x Sandy - Idk the ship name 😅😭

✿ Deaths avoided with dumb reasons

✿Universe

✿ Will be seen as Second POV since I will not be repeating she/he/they words over and over unless it's talking.