"Remember to practice the questions in your notebook when you go back. Also, you're taking the college entrance examination next month. You might have to come over more often."

Song Yao smiled. "Principal, you don't have to worry about that. I plan to rent a house near the school and move back after the college entrance examination."

"Is that so? That's great!" The principal of City No.l High School was overjoyed!

If Song Yao could prepare for the exam in Sang Qiu City in peace, she would definitely learn much more than when she stayed with her family.

When Teacher Wu found out about this, she was even happier. She hugged her textbook and expressed that she wanted to bring Song Yao to revise her homework.

Song Yao did not refuse and even agreed on a time to revise with Teacher Wu.

After the two of them bade farewell at the school gate, Song Yao went to the alley near the school alone to look for a house.

Chen Feng and Chen Huan had been following behind Song Yao the entire time. Seeing how close

Song Yao was to Teacher Wu from City No.l Middle School, Chen Feng nearly went mad from anger!

Back then, his Huanhuan could have used her connections to enter City No. 1 High School, but Teacher Wu refused to accept his daughter no matter what. She even said that Chen Huan's results were not good, even if she was sent overseas to study!

Now that he saw that Teacher Wu had such a good relationship with Song Yao, Chen Fei was so angry that his teeth were about to shatter!

Chen Huan pursed her lips. "I'm not lying to you, right? I didn't expect that little b*tch Song Yao to really be able to study in school! I don't know what the people in school are thinking.. They actually recruited such a person!"

Visit and read more novel to help us update chapter quickly. Thank you so much!

*****************************

Chapter 242: Savior

Translator: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios

The more Chen Feng thought about it, the angrier he felt. If Song Yao really managed to get into a university, wouldn't her future be better and better?

No! How could the person who caused him and his daughter to become street rats live such a good life? Chen Feng gritted his teeth in anger. He clenched his fists tightly and swore that he would make Song Yao pay the price!

Chen Huan still did not know her father's plan. She tilted her head and could not help but say, "Why is that little b*tch Song Yao so lucky?"

Chen Feng took out 10 yuan from his pocket and handed it to Chen Huan. "Didn't you always say that you wanted to take a shower? Is this enough?"

Chen Huan took the ten yuan and her eyes lit up. "It's enough! Of course it's enough!"

If it was in the past, a mere ten yuan might not even be enough for Chen Huan to buy clothes. But now, Chen Huan was no longer the little princess of the past.

Not only could she take a shower once with ten yuan, but she could also buy a low-quality dress that cost a few yuan at the underground mall.

Chen Huan held the 10 yuan in his hand and was smug for a long time. However, Chen Feng said, "Is this enough for you to earn money in the park?"

"Enough!" Chen Huan nodded his head like a rattle drum.

However, what she did not know was that she had already become a part of Chen Feng's plan.