"Even if you divorced Song Yao, the two of you lived together for a period of time! How can she be so heartless? I only begged her to write a letter of understanding! It's fine if she refused, but she actually scolded me in front of so many people in the hospital!"

After He Xi finished speaking, she started crying again. Yu Yongs vision darkened.

There was no need to guess to know that Song Yao was unwilling to write a letter of understanding.

He frowned and couldn't figure out why Song Yao's heart was so hard.

However, if her sister-in-law, who had always been close to Song Yao, could not persuade Song Yao, who could?

Yu Yong frowned. He felt that this matter was completely clueless and there was nothing he could do.

"Cry, cry, cry! You only know how to cry! What's there to cry about?" Pang Jiao pushed open the door. She wanted to scold He Xi, but when she saw Yu Yong standing at the door in his work clothes, her expression changed.

The corners of her lips twitched as she changed her tone.. "Why did you get off work so early today?"

Visit and read more novel to help us update chapter quickly. Thank you so much!

*************************

Chapter 222: Making Things Big

Translator: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios

Yu Yong was also annoyed, but when he saw Pang Jiao wearing pure white silk pajamas with curly hair that reached her waist and a flushed face, his heart melted.

He said gently, "Jiaojiao, have you forgotten that I asked Sister-in-law to request a letter of understanding from Song Yao?"

"Oh," Pang Jiao replied and rolled her eyes at He Xi. "Looks like you didn't get the letter of understanding?"

"Don't mention it!" At the mention of this, Yu Yong sighed angrily. "Song Yao refused to sign it at all! She even scolded Sister-in-law."

"Huh? Isn't this too much?" Pang Jiao's tone was also very angry. She leaned against Yu Yong and said to He Xi, "Sister-in-law, I'm sorry. I've really implicated you. We should have gone."

She paused and held He Xi's hand. "But you can't blame Song Yao for this. After all, she's not a good person to begin with. I've asked around and found out that Mom and Brother were sent to prison by

Song Yao!"

"What did you say?" He Xi was completely dumbfounded.

She was already angry that Song Yao refused to write a letter of understanding for her man. Now that she heard Pang Jiao'S words, she felt that Song Yao was born to be a bad woman!

"I was wondering why Song Yao didn't write it for me. She even told me a bunch of useless logic. So it was all arranged by her!" He Xi became even angrier when she heard this!

To think that she thought Song Yao was a good person. She didn't expect her to refuse to help with such a small favor!

However, other than begging Song Yao, was there any other way?

"Then what should we do now? If my man really goes in, how will the three children and I survive?"

He Xi frantically asked Pang Jiao for help. Even though she was not satisfied with Pang Jiao as her sister-in-law, if she had a way to save her man, He Xi was still willing to treat Pang Jiao as her sister-in-law.

Pang Jiao was only stunned for a moment before saying, "I have a way to get Song Yao to write a letter of understanding, but this method has a certain risk. I wonder if you're willing..."