Song Yao nodded. She had to admit that Hu Lin's idea was not bad. Now, many people in the city wanted to come to the countryside to experience life after living a good life.

However, Song Yao seemed to have a better idea. She said, "Boss Hu, when do you plan to start work?"

Hu Lin didn't hide it. "The sooner the better on the fifth of this month."

Song Yao looked at the calendar behind her. It was already the 3rd today, which meant that work would start in less than two days.

"Actually, I have a better idea. I wonder if Boss Hu is willing to hear it."

"A better idea? Tell me about it." Hu Lin tilted his head. He was curious. Song Yao was a country bumpkin. What good suggestion could she have?

Song Yao said, "First of all, your original intention was to let more people in the city experience the joy of the countryside, right?"

"In that case, we can't just build the Go Club and the fish pond. Think about it. City people can't just fish when they come to the countryside. We can try to let them experience farming, picking, digging wild vegetables, and so on. In addition, I think they must stay for a night since they came all the way to the village to play. There's no guesthouse nearby. If they want to stay, they have to drive to the town .."

"I get it! You mean for me to pay for a bus!"

Hu Lin interrupted Song Yao.. Putting everything else aside, Song Yao's words hit the nail on the head!

Visit and read more novel to help us update chapter quickly. Thank you so much!

*****************************

Chapter 212: Guesthouse

Translator: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios

"What I mean is to build two guest houses..." Song Yao's tone was a little helpless. She had wanted to open a guest house for a long time. Wasn't this an opportunity?

Hu Lin was stunned when he heard this. "Build a guesthouse? Isn't it good for them to stay in the town when they're done playing?"

Song Yao's face darkened. "Before doing business, you should consider it from the perspective of the consumer. He's already tired after playing for an entire day. He can't wait to find a place to sleep immediately. How can he have the energy to take a car to the guest house in town?"

When Hu Lin heard this, he immediately felt that it made sense. Compared to Song Yao, his thoughts were too childish. No wonder his father always said that he couldn't compare to his brother.

He said, "What you said makes sense, but building a guesthouse in the village will definitely cost a lot of money, right? I have limited funds on hand. The remaining money can only buy a bus."

Song Yao: "It'S fine. You can buy the bus."

"Huh?" Hu Lin was dumbfounded. 'Then are we going to build a guesthouse?" It had to be said that he was confused by Song Yao.

Song Yao: "Of course, but you don't have to worry about that. I'll arrange it."

Hu Lin was dumbfounded. "You'll arrange it? Then how much rent do I have to give you a year?"

Song Yao smiled. "I don't want rent."

"...If you don't want the rent, then I can't take advantage of you for nothing, right?"

Hu Lin was completely confused by Song Yao.

Song Yao continued, "I don't want the rent because I want to become a shareholder. I'll take 40% of the money you earn."