"As long as you're satisfied..." After Gu Fang finished speaking, she held Boss Zhang's hand obsequiously. "You can do whatever you want..."

"B*tch! Stop pretending in front of me!"

Boss Zhang did not have tender, protective feelings for the fairer sex at all. He pushed Gu Fang to the side and grabbed her neck, saying fiercely, "I even suspect that you and your niece are working together to trick me! "

Gu Fang explained with red eyes, "No! I clearly saw her come out with my own eyes! Didn't you..."

Boss Zhang slapped Gu Fang twice. "I knew you were playing with me! Tell me quickly! Did you let your niece go personally?! It's fine if this woman kicked someone, but she actually dared to escape! Do you dare to say that you didn't instruct her?"

Gu Fang's eyes were red and she wanted to continue explaining, but Boss Zhang slapped her a few more times.

"I didn't touch your daughter because of your man! In the end, you joined forces with your niece to trick me! In that case, don't blame me for being impolite!" After Boss Zhang finished speaking, he went up to pull Gu Fang's clothes!

Gu Fang was so frightened that she almost shouted, "Boss Zhang... What are you doing?

Announcement: we are moving Boxnovel.com to Bronovel.com. Please bookmark Our new Site. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you very much!

Visit and read more novel to help us update chapter quickly. Thank you so much!

**********************************

Chapter 192: Realizing That Something Is Wrong

Translator: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios

Boss Zhang had already pulled off Gu Fang's coat. "Why are you asking me? My body is very hot now!

If you hadn't insisted on feeding me this medicine, do you think I would have taken a fancy to you?"

After Boss Zhang finished speaking, he could not wait to enter Gu Fang's body. Gu Fang struggled, but she could not use any strength.

Three minutes later, Boss Zhang put on his clothes and threw a large amount of money at Gu Fang.

"This is my reward to you! If something like this happens again, I will slaughter Chen Feng!"

The man's threatening words were right beside her ear. Gu Fang's eyes were red and she did not dare to refute at all.

Her mind was filled with Song Yao's matter.

She couldn't understand. She had clearly seen Song Yao jump down the stairs with her own eyes and her body was in a mess. Why did Boss Zhang say that he had been tricked? Could it be that Boss Zhang was lying?

That was impossible! With Boss Zhang's personality, if something really happened between him and Song Yao, he would at least complain to her that Song Yao was frigid!

Could it be that Boss Zhang really didn't get Song Yao? Then, she thought of Song Yao's anxious look just now!

Gu Fang gritted her teeth in anger!

Oh no! She actually let Song Yao slip away under her nose!

At this moment, Song Yao was rushing to see Zuo Huo.

When she rushed home, Gu Li was still awake. She was chatting with Song Feng in the living room on the first floor.

Seeing Song Yao return dirty, Gu Li and Song Feng thought that they had seen wrongly!