She wanted to get her ex-daughter-in-law's child back, but the other party decided to cut ties with the Yu family!

Chen Lian was extremely sad. She grabbed Yu Yong's arm and cried, "What should we do? Yong! After Song Yao remarries, won't Baby Xuan have to call another man father? You have to think of a way to snatch our Old Yu family's eldest grandson back!"

Yu Yong shook Chen Lian off impatiently. "What can I do?"

He was very annoyed right now!

Especially when she heard Song Yao say that she was getting engaged to Zuo Huo.

Ever since she got a divorce, Song Yao had changed too much. Not only had her personality become independent, but she had also learned how to do business. This was not something an uncultured rural woman could do!

Moreover, she just said that she was going to marry Zuo Huo?

Visit and read more novel to help us update chapter quickly. Thank you so much!

******************************

Chapter 152: Gift

Translator: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios

How could Zuo Huo marry a divorced country bumpkin with a child? Song Yao must have said this to save her dignity!

After all, in Yu Yong's eyes, Song Yao was as boring as those rural women who only knew how to guard their husbands home!

There were only a few things that occupied her life consistently:

children, husband, mother-in-law, farm work, housework...

How was she as independent as his Jiaojiao?

However, when he thought of the scene of Song Yao and Zuo Huo together that day, Yu Yong's heart still ached.

Song Yao had just come out of the hospital when Gu Li followed behind her and scolded, "It's all your father's fault! Why did he let you carry the child to see his family? None of the Yu family is good!"

Song Yao said coldly, "It's good to meet them. Tell them everything you need to say so that they won't continue to pester me!"

Gu Li followed behind Song Yao. "Are you really not going to let Yu

Yong see the child? Are you not going to ask for the child support?"

Song Yao carried the child and boarded a taxi. "It's not like I don't know how to earn money myself. I don't lack Yu Yong's ten yuan!"

That was true. Gu Li didn't lack Yu Yong's ten yuan. She was worried that when Song Yao married Zuo Huo in the future, Zuo Huo would despise her daughter because of this.

At the thought of this, Gu Li asked, "Then what did Zuo Huo say? Does he... not mind you taking care of the child?"

Song Yao smiled. "If Zuo Huo really minded me taking care of the child, he wouldn't be with me! Even if he really minded, at most, I'll get a divorce again. If a man doesn't keep his word, what do I want him for?" Zuo Huo, who was far away in the capital, sneezed again.

His colleague, Han Yuan, smiled and said, "Yo, someone is talking about you!"

Zuo Huo's face darkened. "I don't believe in these things."

However, he was overjoyed in his heart. The person who could miss him all the time should be Song Yao, right?

He had just bought Song Yao a new set of clothes and Baby Xuan's favorite snacks yesterday. He had also bought gifts for Auntie Liu and