on.

"Is that so?"

The principal of City No.l High School frowned. After a while, he suddenly said, "By the way, do you still have any notes in your hand? I want the other candidates in the school to learn from you."

"Sure." After Song Yao said that, she immediately showed the notes she had brought with her to the principal of City No. 1 High School.

The principal said, "How about this? I'll buy your notes. Tell me, how much?"

"What did you say?" Song Yao was a little stunned. She never expected that the notes could be sold for money!

The principal of City No.l High School paused for a moment and continued, "What do you think of 30 yuan? If it really doesn't work, I'll add a little more..."

"Thirty yuan then!" Song Yao didn't rely on notes to earn money. She gave the remaining English notes in her hand to the principal of City No. 1 High School.

The principal took the notes and smiled from ear to ear. He kept praising Song Yao for her intelligence. Not to mention a key university, even a top university like Qingbei would not be a problem!

When Teacher Zhang heard that, he was even angrier. He rolled his eyes countless times in his heart.

Wasn't she just a village girl from the countryside? Their principal was really crazy to fancy such a person!

So what if her results were good? She might even have copied it!

Teacher Zhang rolled his eyes at Song Yao and left in a hurry.

Song Yao frowned as she held the paper. She wondered how she had offended this teacher.

After leaving the school gate, Song Yao went to the guest house to look for Zuo Huo.

She took the report card and showed it to Zuo Huo. Zuo Huo was also shocked when he saw the report card.

"710 points? You're that good? Even if you fainted back then, didn't you think of repeating the exam?

Visit and read more novel to help us update chapter quickly. Thank you so much!

*******************************

Chapter 132: Long Known

Translator: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios

Song Yao sighed. "I want to too. Back then, I even bought a ticket to the county, but because I saved a soldier on the way, I was delayed again. Then, I was nineteen years old. The villagers said that if I delayed any longer, I might become an old lady in the future..."

At the mention of this, Song Yao's face was filled with regret. She said to Zuo Huo, "That soldier's face was covered in blood! It looked like he carried out some dangerous mission. There were many wounds on his body."

Hearing Song Yao's words, Zuo Huo frowned dangerously. "When did you save that soldier?"

Song Yao thought for a long time. "It was the day before my college entrance examination. Oh right, it was June 7th!"

Zuo Huo frowned. "Then do you remember any characteristics on him?"

Song Yao did not know why Zuo Huo suddenly asked about the soldier. She could only repeatedly think about what happened that day and what kind of appearance the soldier she saved had...

"There seems to be a mole at the corner of his eye..." Song Yao turned around and happened to meet Zuo Huo's starry eyes. There was a mole at the man's right eye!