She shouted, "No! I don't want Zhaodi to be like me!"

Knowing that Han Pei was not that stupid, Song Yao sighed and continued, "Then divorce her! Only by getting rid of your in-laws can you be independent and protect Zhaodi from being beaten and bullied like before! "

"I understand... but..." Han Pei paused and continued," In the future, when Zhaodi talks about marriage, what if a man despises Zhaodi for not having a father? '

Song Yao was so angry that she held her forehead. She originally thought that Han Pei had already woken up, but she never expected this woman to be so stubborn!

Gu Li couldn't stand it anymore and continued, "If you continue to live with your man, Zhaodi won't even have a mother."

Han Pei was enlightened. "Is divorce really the only way?"

Perhaps it was because she had suffered too much, but the thought of a divorce was as uncomfortable as the sky collapsing.

"Don't tell me you want to bring your daughter back to be bullied?" Sun Hao was also a little angry. This woman was not bad-looking. Why did she say that she was unclear?

"No!" Han Pei shouted.. "I want a divorce!"

Visit and read more novel to help us update chapter quickly. Thank you so much!

********************************

Chapter 122: Imposing Stance

Translator: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios

Han Pei's words made everyone present heave a sigh of relief.

In the latter half of the night, Gu Li went to the kitchen to cook. Song Yao sat at the dining table and helped Han Pei analyze how to deal with her top-notch relatives.

Han Pei held Song Yao's hand and said, "Yao, thank you. If it weren't for you, I really wouldn't know where to go."

Song Yao comforted her. "Sometimes, you really don't have to worry too much. If your aunt doesn't treat you well, you'll be independent. If Niu hits you, you'll divorce him."

"I want a divorce too, but what about the money? My aunt said before that if I dare to get a divorce, she won't return a single cent of the betrothal money!"

This was because the betrothal gift from the Daniu family to Han Pei had a requirement. Han Pei had to give birth to a son for Daniu.

Otherwise, the betrothal money would have to be returned intact. Han Pei began to feel anxious.

Song Yao also knew Han Pei's concerns. She said, "That's their business. You just have to divorce them in peace. If they dare to come looking for you, call the police."

Unexpectedly, at the mention of calling the police, Han Pei panicked even more.

She frowned and said, "But my mother-in-law said that if I really dare to get a divorce, she will sue me for fraud!"

"Is that so?" Song Yao sneered. "Then let her sue me. I want to see how many years a trashy man like your man, Daniu, will be sentenced to."

Han Pei was shocked. "Are you saying that the money is not protected by the law?"

"Of course they're not protected by the law. This is the money they earned from selling their daughter. It didn't fall into your hands. What does it have to do with you?"

Hearing Song Yao's words, Han Pei felt much more at ease.

She grabbed Song Yao's hand and said, "Yao! Thank you so much!"