Wang Sen did not answer Song Yao directly. He handed her a form and said, "The students and teachers said that your meat buns are delicious, but they're too monotonous. They want to eat something different. Also..."

Wang Sen frowned and thought for a long time until his assistant reminded him, "Nutrition."

"Yes! Nutrition! You have to ensure that the students' nutrition can keep up!"

After Wang Sen finished speaking, he handed an invoice to Song Yao.

"You don't have to worry about the money. As the principal of County No. 1 High School, since I promised to improve the nutrition of the students, I definitely won't go back on my word!"

After he finished speaking, he handed Song Yao a list. "These are what the students want to eat in school. Take a look."

Song Yao glanced at it. Most of the items on the list were unhealthy snacks like spicy strips or drinks. The only healthy ones were pancakes and milk with two spoonfuls of white sugar.

She breathed a sigh of relief. If she had known this was the case, she wouldn't have been so nervous.

Song Yao handed the meat buns to the principal. "Then I'll have to trouble you to eat one last time today. I'll go back and discuss with my family to see what delicious food to make for the children."

Wang Sen smiled. "I think so too. After all, we can't waste food! How about this? When you come over tomorrow, bring more braised meat over. All the children in school like to eat this.. No flatbread! No meat buns!"

Visit and read more novel to help us update chapter quickly. Thank you so much!

***************************

Chapter 107: 50 Kilograms of Milk

Translator: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios

She did not expect the teachers and students in the school to also like Gu Li's braised food!

Song Yao was overjoyed. When she returned home, she immediately told Gu Li the good news.

"Alright, I'll make a few more pots! You can send them to the school tomorrow!" Because they were made for the children to eat, Gu Li specially chose a few large eggs. Even the raw materials for the braised meat were made with high-quality tenderloin meat and she boiled a large pot.

Song Yao had nothing to do in the afternoon, so she told Gu Li and Sing Ping about what happened the day.

"You want to deliver milk to the school?" Gu Li was a little surprised to hear this.

Although milk was indeed nutritious, her family did not raise cows. Where could she get milk for a while?

"Is the wheat milk essence okay? It's delicious and nutritious!"

Song Yao frowned when she heard Gu Li's words. "Mom, the cost of wheat milk essence is too high, and it's very sweet. Milk is much more nutritious than wheat milk essence."

"That's true. Where do you want us to get milk?" Gu Li was in a dilemma.

"How can they drink wheat milk essence? The children have to drink more milk! Besides, didn't Yao say that she wanted milk?" Song Ping, who was silent at the side, said calmly, "Speaking of milk, I think your Uncle Liu used to know a brother who worked on the ranch. He raised cows. Perhaps you can ask him if he still raises cows now."

"Liu Mu's friend?" Gu Li frowned. "Let your father go with you. His wife is not easy to deal with. If our Yao goes over, this woman might say something."