004

My makeup was already done, and my outfit looked amazing. I had even printed a sort of badge and attached it with a lanyard. I also got a small plush Alien, which completed my costume perfectly.

-Are you ready? —Arthur asked as he entered my room.

-Yep, are you ready? —Arthur nodded, and I grabbed my purse. We walked out of the house, said goodbye to Mom, and negotiated a curfew.

-Alright, I'll give you a ride, but no alcohol. The moment I see you taking even a drop of alcohol, we're heading back home —he warned. I just wanted to get there quickly and see Ollie. I had a good feeling about tonight; it was going to be special, I just knew it.

-Hey, you made it —Bianca hugged me, and I returned the hug, my eyes scanning the room for that handsome brown-haired guy.

-Have you seen Ollie? —She smiled and pointed to a table where I spotted him, looking a bit sad, playing with his drink. I said goodbye to Bianca and made my way to him.

-I love 'Back to the Future.' You look a lot like Marty —I said with a smile, admiring his outfit. Ollie lifted his gaze, smiled when he saw me.

-You came, I'm glad you're here —he said, getting up from his chair to hug me.

-I'm glad to be here too, though it took a lot to convince Arthur —we both laughed.

The rest of the night was fun and enjoyable. Bianca danced with Kimi, although he struggled to keep up with her pace. Arthur was on his phone, talking to his girlfriend, who was feeling a bit unwell, causing him to worry. Paul tried to hit on some girls, but they ignored him, leading to some teasing from our group. Sebas and other guys talked about Formula 2. Ollie and I danced for hours with a few breaks in between. My feet hurt, but I was too happy to care. But the night was coming to an end, and it was time to go.

-We have to leave now; Mom told us to head back home —Arthur announced. I nodded and approached Ollie and the guys, who were teasing Paul because the girl had rejected him.

-I'm here to say goodbye. Arthur and I are going home —I said, looking at the guys with a sad face.

-Aww, bye, beautiful. See you tomorrow —Bia hugged me.

-See you, mini Leclerc —Paul said, bidding farewell, and the same with everyone until I reached a certain brown-haired guy.

-I wish the night could have lasted longer —I said, smiling.

-Estelle, we need to go! —Arthur shouted.

-I'm coming! —I replied, and Arthur showed up at the worst times.

-Will we see each other later? —I chuckled at how nervous he looked.

-Promised —I replied. Ollie came closer and hugged me. It was the sweetest and most sincere hug I've ever received.

-See you later, Este —he smiled with that beautiful, perfect smile.

-Goodbye, Bearman —I gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran towards my brother.

-What's going on with you and Ollie? —Arthur asked as we got into his car.

-Nothing, why do you ask? —I replied nervously.

"I'm not Charles; it's okay if you like him. In fact, I think you'd make a cute couple. Just don't let Charles find out because he won't like it," he said. I laughed at his comment and blushed a little, thinking about what a relationship with Ollie would be like. But I quickly erased those thoughts from my mind; I didn't want to get my hopes up.

-I don't think he likes me that way either. He's way too... I'm fine, you know? —I lowered my head, and I felt the car come to a sudden stop.

-Estelle Naeva Sereia Leclerc, I never want to hear you say that again in my freaking life, understood? Neither Ollie is better than you nor you less than him. Besides, if he's not an idiot, he'll realize what an amazing woman you are and won't let you go —my eyes welled up as I heard him, and I hugged him tightly.

-Well, too much love, don't exaggerate —Arthur separated me from him and started the car.

-Arthur —he turned to look at me.

-What?

-I love you —he turned to me again and smiled.

-I love you more, little one.

Don't forget to vote and comment. 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇 ; Ollie BearmanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara