7: Unprepared🍏

Yes, I know the PHESTIVAL theme. I'm in the official server. If you message me on Wattpad or Discord, I would be more than happy to give you the link if you don't have it.))

"CHOOSE YOUR FATE! TEAM BITTEN VERSUS TEAM POSSESED!! PHESTIVAL STARTS ON OCTOBER 28th AND ENDS ON NOVEMBER 5th! SEE YOU ALL THERE!!"

The announcement rang through Hyper's room as Katana and Hyperlaser snuggled together, the TV showing a clip promoting the PHESTIVAl before the TV shifted back to the show they were watching. The two look at each other, then back at the TV. "Which team are you going for?" Katana breaks the silence. Hyper looks up at him.

"Possessed. Definitely possessed."

"Why not Bitten?"

"I dunno. Maybe just because I wouldn't wanna get my skin bitten through if there was ever an apocalypse. Or if paranormal activity even was real."

"You never know. There could be a zooommmbbiiieeee ready to biteee youuuu...~" Katana makes grabby spooky hand gestures at him. Hyper chuckles, folding his arms and rolling his eyes. "Raahh! I'm a zombieeee!! Braiinnsssss!"

"Knock it off, you idiot-huh?!" Katana suddenly bites Hyper's neck. Not so much that it would leave a mark, but enough that Hyper could feel it. He flinched before whimpering, his breath instantly getting heavy as he blushed wildly. "K-Katana-?! H-Huuh...~" Katana's eyes widened instantly, backing off of his almost instantly flustered lover. He reaches out for him and kisses his cheek.

"Did I hurt you?"

"N-No I just...didn't expect it."

"Did you dislike it?"

"...No."

"Can I...do it again?" Hyper hesitates, wishing his helmet was on to cover how embarrassed he was. He thinks for a moment before nodding. Katana instantly grapples his hips from behind and Hyperlaser gets pulled into Katana's crossed legs, planting small kisses and bites onto the crook and base of his neck. Hyper looked like he was trying to hold back the noises of satisfaction he wanted to make. Katana tried, on the other hand, to make those noises slip out. He gently unbuttoned his suit and dress shirt. He noticed clearly that the Hyper was enjoying this more that a usual person. Then again, he was probably sensitive there. After a bit, the two look each other in the eyes, ruby meeting sapphire in their eyes before they both share a tender kiss as their movie plays in the background, which just happens to be playing a love scene teehee. Katana slowly straddles himself on top of Hyperlaser, holding him close. They were just thinking about going further. Maybe not doing it tonight, especially since it's only been a few days. Plus Princess was meowing, wanting food. The two break up the kiss. Hyper takes a breath of air in before sighing, getting out from under Katana. He puts on his helmet just in case, along with putting on Katana's mask and leaving the room. Hyper heads to the fridge and sighs, grabbing a few pieces of fish and chopping them up on the counter before a certain hothead snarkily remarks at him.

"You finally done sexing with your pookie?"

"We-...weren't doing a thing."

"Yeah yeah. And I'm the president of the fucking world."

"Look just- leave me alone. I'm making Princess dinner."

"You named IT Princess?!"

"Yes."

"...You really are one oddball."

"How about you find a man to blow your back out."

"Jeez, who put a cactus up YOUR ass-"

"Hyperlaser." A calm voice interrupts Hyperlaser and Subspace's arguing competition. Hyper looks over at Katana for what he wants.

"Yes, love?"

"Do you...mind if I use your shower."

"Huh-no of course not. Go right ahead." Katana nods, heading back into Hyperlaser's room. Subspace looks at Hyper's door that Katana was behind for a bit, and back at Hyperlaser. "...don't say anything." Hyper picks up the small plate of fish and heads back to his room. As he goes back inside, he hears the shower going on and puts his helmet on the bed. He puts the plate of fish on the ground. Princess instantly comes running over, chowing down on the fish in the corner. The sound of the shower fills the room as Hyper waits for Katana to get out of the shower. Hyper yawns tiredly, turning off the TV and going over to his dresser to find something to sleep in. He eventually settles on a tank top and some shorts. Simple night clothes, but that's okay. As he waited for Katana to get out of the shower, he simply watched the little kitten eat her fish. After maybe 6 or 8 minutes, the door to Hyperlaser's connected bathroom opens slowly. And there Katana is except he-

Hyper instantly turns away with a beet red face. "K-KATANA! YOU'RE NAKED!!"

"S-Sorry. I forgot to ask if you have any extra towels."

"I-I do but-...n-next time just ask from the other side of the door...wh-where I can't see your-"

"Don't say it out loud!"

"L-listen I'll...get you a towel just...st-stay in my room." Hyperlaser runs out, closing the door behind him. His breath is heavy and his face is bright red. He tried not to think about it. But let's just say his "second head" was thinking otherwise. He covered it with his hands as he walked to the closet next to his room, grabbed a random blue towel, and dashed back to his room. He would deal with his problem later. Katana was peeking his head out of the bathroom before Hyper threw a towel at him. It was a pretty awkward encounter. Princess was asleep in her small cat bed. Hyper sat on the bed, still covering his "pitched tent" in his pants. Seeing Katana naked was the last thing he expected. Especially after only about a few weeks to a month or so of being together. I guess they've known each other long enough though...right?

"Uhm...sorry for coming out without a towel."

"I-It's uhm...fine." Hyper kept his entire body turned from Katana. He tapped his foot to the ground anxiously, thinking about what he had just seen. Until Katana pulled him by the waist close to him, stuffing his face into Hyper's neck and kissing it all over. Hyper flinches before leaning into it, whimpering softly.

"...I know you saw it."

"Y-Yeah..."

"Ah...are you impressed...?" Was he...impressed? He shivered heavily and tapped his foot like a madman, his face red. He was sitting on his bed with nothing but underwear, shorts, and a thick-strapped tanktop on. With a man who wasn't even wearing pants. WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!

"K-Katana please..."

"Are you...nervous?"

"No, I-...I'm nervous."

"It's okay. It's fine to be nervous."

"No I mean-...I'm not ready." There was a long pause between the two before Hyperlaser was met by a comforting hug from his lover

"I'm sorry. For making advances like that."

"It's okay. You don't need to be sorry. I'm just...not feeling ready for something like that yet."

"It's alright. We can stick to kissing, okay?"

"Of course."

And then they made out the end. I'll try to get a chapter out by the time the Phestival swings by. Word count:1190))

Where The Sky Meets(HyperTana)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें