Rough Day? (fluff and smut??)

Start from the beginning

"Hm? Like what?" Techno asked, letting go of Dream.

"You'll see~" Dream smirked, his tone was above a whisper.

"Oh come on, just tell me." Techno hugged Dream again.

"It's a surprise now just eat your food-" Dream replied, getting out of the hug.

"Fine fine." Techno mumbled in an annoyed tone, sitting down and eating his plate of food.

Dream smiled, sitting down next to Techno, holding his hand as his also ate his food.

"Soo how was your sleep?" Dream asked, looking at Techno.

"Like shit." Techno replied.

"Oh okay-" Dream mumbled. "How was work yesterday-?"

"Again like shit." Techno replied.

"Is there anything that doesn't feel like shit to you?" Dream questioned.

"Yeah, you don't make me feel like shit." Techno smiled.

"Oh- oh aw" Dream smiled back.

[Timeskip after they both were done eating and chatting]

"So where's the surprise?" Techno looked at Dream as he washed his hands.

"Come on then, let's go to the bedroom for that." Dream whispered in a seductive tone.

Techno blushed a bit. "Okay-" he followed Dream to the bedroom.

[Y'all know what's gonna happen-]

[The smut is gonna happen<3 if you don't want to read it then stop at this point-]

"Sooo what's the surprise-" Techno was cut off by Dream passionately kissing him.

"Don't act dumb, honey~" Dream mumbled inbetween the kiss. "You know what the suprise is now~"

Techno sighed. "Whatever." He then pushed Dream on the bed.

"Oh I love it when you do that~" Dream giggled a bit.

"I know you do, love." Techno continued to kiss Dream, roughly.

"Ah~ don't give mercy~" Dream moaned, gripping Techno's shirt.

"Are you sure?" Techno asked, pulling away from Dream's lips.

"Yes I'm sure..." Dream smiled, kissing Techno's cheek. "I give you my consent, dear~"

"Good, do you want to use a safe word if it's too much?" Techno asked just to be safe.

"No it's alright, you don't go too rough anyways-" Dream coughed, looking away.

"I'm not taking that change, our safe word is 'Potatoes'." Techno replied, gently grabbing Dream's jaw to make him look at him.

"Fine. It's not like I'll use that anyways..." Dream mumbled the last part quietly.

"Sure sure." Techno took off his own shirt.

"I- uh uhhhh-" Dream blushed, looking at Techno's abs and man boobs.

"Staring again?" Techno asked, laughing lightly.

"Shut up-" Dream mumbled, covering his face.

"Never." Techno smirked, taking off Dream's shirt, and started biting Dream's neck.

Dream whimpered softly as the pain and pleasure mixed together.

"Doing well, darling~" Techno
Praised, his bites slowly moving to Dream's nipples.

"Ngh- T-Techno- just fuck me please..." Dream begged, shaking a bit as because more and more needy and desperate.

"Don't be inpatient." Techno grabbed Dream's hips to stop him from shaking.

Dream looked at Techno with needy eyes. "P-please-!" Dream begged.

Techno sighed. "Fine..." Techno took off their clothing. "You are too cute to say no to."

Dream spreads his legs wide, he was needy, twitching as the longer he waited for Techno.

"Darling~ do you really want me that bad?" Techno pulled Dream closer to his cock.

Dream immediately nodded, he reached out for Techno's cock.

"Tell me with words." Techno demanded, grabbing Dream's hands and pinning them above his head.

"Y-yes! Please fuck me! Fuck me with no mercy~" Dream begged, his tone really desperate.

"Alright alright-" Techno lined up his cock to Dream's hole and he slowly pushed it inside.

Dream let out a soft moan. "I said no mercy- Ah-" Dream squirmed.

Techno slammed it inside Dream's hole before Dream could finish.

"F-fuck yes!" Dream moaned as he was shaking with pleasure and pain from the force.

"Shhh, you are doing so great!" Techno pulled out and slammed it back inside with brutal force.

"AH!!" Dream screamed, loudly, gripping the bedsheets.

"Look at you~ taking it so good..." Techno smiled, kissing Dream as he kept slamming in and out of Dream.

Dream had tears in his eyes as Techno went rough on him, but he still wanted more of it.

Techno slammed hard into Dream's sweet spot which made Dream scream loudly that his throat would be sore tomorrow.

"THERE! AH!! THERE!! RIGHT THERE!!" Dream screamed loudly that their neighbors will probably hear.

Techno laughed at Dream's screams, he repositioned himself to hit Dream's sweet spot.

Dream's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he moaned and screamed, gasping for air.

Techno held Dream down and without a warning he came hard onto Dream's sweet spot.

Dream was drooling a bit as he came too, his mind became blurry.

"Oops~" Techno smirked, pulling out, hugging Dream. "Sorry, sweetheart."

[The end]

Do you like this??? Please tell me-

I think I might have time to do another story this week but if not- I'm sorry TvT

Anygays have a great day/night/noon fireballs!!

.
.
.
[Word count 1611]