Rough Day? (fluff and smut??)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Bacon! You came home!!" Dream smiled, his eyes lit up as he saw Techno, he was so happy that Techno was home.

"Hey..." Techno muttered, dropping his suitcase and walking to Dream, hugging him.

"Rough day at work?" Dream asked, taking out Techno's hair tie, as he ran his fingers through Techno's hair.

Techno just nodded as he passed out from exhaustion.

"Oh Techno..." Dream smiled at him, pulling him close, nuzzling into Techno's neck.

"I should probably give you a reward for all your hard work..." Dream whispered, before also falling asleep, the both of them cuddled up.

---

The sun rises in the early morning and the sunshine lit up the living room.

Dream slowly woke up and let out a yawn as he looked at Techno who was still sleeping in his arms.

"Techno- honey, could you let go? I need to go make us some breakfast" Dream whispered, trying to get out of Techno's grip.

"Five more minutes..." Techno mumbled tiredly, it looks like he isn't letting go.

"Love, I'm not your teddy bear-" Dream sighed as he tried getting out of Techno's grip but he couldn't.

Techno chuckled at that, he was still holding Dream, snuggling him.

"Technoooo-" Dream blushed as Techno got really close to him.

"What? We've been doing this for years, what's the difference now?" Techno looked at Dream.

"I- um- I'm just embarrassed!" Dream scoffed and finally broke free from Techno's grip.

"Heh!? Come back-" Techno tried to grab Dream to pull him back but Dream was too far away.

"No no, I need to make breakfast so stay here." Dream smiled, walking in the kitchen.

Techno groaned as he sat up on the couch, he could hear the stove and Dream cooking.

Techno got up and went to their bedroom's bathroom, taking a cold shower to wake himself up.

Soon after he was done he changed into a simple t-shirt and shorts.

Techno went to the kitchen, hugging Dream from behind, pulling him close.

"Techno, I'm still cooking." Dream said with a sigh, as he still continued to cook breakfast.

"Mhm..." Techno nodded, he wasn't gonna let go though, he rested his head on Dream's shoulder.

Dream rolled his eyes, as he put the eggs on two plates, trying to move with someone hugging you isn't really fun.

"Techno, the food is ready." Dream said, trying to break free from Techno's hug.

"I know but I still want hugs.." Techno mumbled.

"I'll give you something more the hugs if you let go and eat your breakfast~" Dream whispered.