"You used to do that to me all the time." She grabbed my arm, forcing me to straddle her lap with so much ease. "Answer my question mama, don't be difficult."

I pouted, not on purpose. I was pregnant as fuck and Beyoncé was like a trigger to every nerve I had, unfortunately.

"Bey you hurt my lip."

"You got a smart mouth." She rubbed my ass with one hand, pulling me in by my back with the next and pecking my lips softly. "Tell me where you're going."

"Moin's taking me to get some stuff for Zaris party."

"Why didn't you just ask me? We've been in the house all day." She replied and I could hear her tone drop. Beyoncé was a crybaby, for sure. She played tough but everybody knew she still had that in her.

I raised my hand, brushing her hair back and she laid her head back on the headboard. "She wanted to do this baby; I was just going to have a planner come and set up the backyard for her but Moins paying."

She nodded. "How long will you be gone?"

"Not that long Bey. Maybe two hours."

She huffed, "That's too long!"

A chuckle fell from my lips and I loosely fisted her hair, "I'm pregnant with your baby Beyoncé..."

She smiled. "I know. Are you happy?"

"I don't know, honestly."

Bey frowned and her eyebrows dropped. "Why not?"

"You know why, Bey. We aren't together, this is all so confusing."

"We are together baby." She spoke like she was reassuring me but really she was just telling me.

"We aren't."

"We are. Do you want me to ask you, to make it official? Either way, we're together."

I groaned, "You don't get it. It's not about you asking me it's about if I really want to put myself back into something like this."

She nodded, keeping her hands on me and rubbing me slowly. "I know it can be a little overwhelming to think about because of our past, so I can't judge you on whatever decision you make. Just know I love you and I want to try again with you."

A small smile creeped up on my face unintentionally and i reached to cup her cheek. "Bey, baby you know I love you too."

She smiled back, "I do."

Even though this moment was sweet, my mind ran to what Bey said the other day. "It's Saturday Beyoncé."

"It is Saturday. Why?" She questioned.

I huffed, "You told me I had until the end of the week."

I watched as Beyoncé pursed her lips, looking from me to the wall and back to me. "Do you need more time?"

I nodded, "Just a little bit more. I'm second guessing everything."

She nodded slowly. "Do you think if you're second guessing that we should just call it quits?"

My head started to shake before I could even really think about it. "No Bey."

"So why not just be with me baby? Give me a chance to show you I'm yours." She said while, reaching down and tangling our fingers together. "I love you Onika. I want to be with you."

moin