Chapter one | Once upon a time

Golden Wasteland...
The darkest place in the whole kingdom of Sky before of Eye of Eden...

So creepy...

So dangerous...

So...

Dark

...

Krillson, the Krill-man was just wondering around, waiting for a young skykid to show up....he was waiting..... silent.... hungry....hungry for wing lights and energy from a small poor moth or skykid....

hungry for wing lights and energy from a small poor moth or skykid

It took a lot of time and patience so a Skykid finally shows up....it was a little moth....still with just 5 wings on the back of it's little brown cape....

Krillson couldn't resist but to attack it....the Moth was crying of pain, honking for help nonstop.....but none came....

The Moth was crawling like crazy to somewhere with light or to an exit to leave...

But Krillson wouldn't allow it, he was taking energy for a second attack, pointing gis red light towards the Moth....the young was the target....

5 more seconds and the Moth will be attacked again..

.but suddenly....

A falling light falls from the dark green sky....

"Huh?!"

Krillson says and stops what he was ready to do....he was looking at the bright ball of yellow light falling to the ground....

He got closer to look ...and he saw that the light was on the toxic water...

He wanted to touch it....but a feeling inside him was saying no

But he couldn't resist......

He touched the light....

Nothing happened...

He started to feel less afraid....he takes the light to his hands...

Then the light started transforming into something unusual.... something strange.... something more....like a skykid....

He started to feel weird

He started to feel weird...like this skykid it getting something from him....is it power?

No....

It...

It was getting his darkness.....

It was transforming like...

...a Krillkid...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
OH GOD

293 words ...

I'm so proud of myself for the first time for something...