"Nuzleaf?" A nuzleaf walked up to the Pokémon, tilting it's head, as the Pokémon only just carefully raised a hand, slowly petting the smaller Pokémon in silence.

"Nuz- Nuz-!" The Nuzleaf smiled, before wandering away, as the Pokémon just continued to stare into the blue skies ahead.

A sense of unease lingered as the Pokémon sensed the approach of humans. Uncertain of their intentions, something felt off about the impending encounter.

The Pokémon had to go check.

And so, with it's brilliant blue eyes shining, the Pokémon flew away from the centre of the forest.

A group of 10. That was the amount of Team Rocket members that were sent into the forests. Including Ochaco, that made 11 members who were currently entering the - kind of dark - forests.

Not a sound was heard from the group, as a tense silence was heard from all of them. Eyes darted about, and heads looked over shoulders.

The one who looked the most anxious, however, was Ochaco herself - because this would be the first time ever since her childhood that she would ever see that Pokémon that put her parents into that coma a couple of years ago.

Grass crumpled under the groups feet. The forest only seemed to get denser the more they explored it - and darker.

"Miss Agrona, do you think we should go back to collect torches?" A member asked, turning his head around as he looked to be longing to leave the area. One dead but mildly disturbing glance from Agrona made him change his mind, however, as he quickly kept up pace with the other group.

Agrona only sighed, turning away once again as she took a look around the darkness. The darkness was almost blinding. Who knows if that Darkrai would even appear here or if it has left the area already...

rustle...

The group immediately got on guard, the members quickly taking the balls of their belts, with Agrona placing a hand on her belt. Meanwhile, Ochaco froze up, her fingers near contact as her eyes darted about.

"What was that?" She almost exclaimed, but managed to keep her voice to a manageable volume.

That's when something small scurried across the greenery, seemingly attempting to quickly escape from the group of 11.

And a net flew over it.

An electric net.

"FOMANTIS!" The voice cried out, as voltage shocked the small creature as it thrashed around, attempting to get itself out of the predicament. Ochaco sighed. It wasn't the Pokémon she wanted to see. Still, it shocked her a bit at the varying amount of Pokémon that keep appearing, like there was no end to them.