{ 第一章 - 入学式 Entrance Ceremony }

Start from the beginning

"Are you excited for our new school ?" Nathan asked Dove while they started walking.

What Nathan means by new school was the new combination school from two completely different high schools.

Like it was mentioned.

MOONLIGHT was the high school both Nathan and Dove used to attend. It's the Top 1 school in Japan with everything you can imagine in a school. High quality classes and a delightful environment. Where high class people attend.

They are attending the same school this year but also not the same school.

SUNRISE. The bottom ranking school in Japan. They are not that bad with every class and subject available. Trying their best to fulfill everything. But a poor environment and having all types of people as their students. People do not think it was a safe school.

Last year, the Ministry Of Education asked the two to combine into one because they want to improve SUNRISE and also hope MOONLIGHT students learn from SUNRISE students too since they are two different people.

There we have it.

MOONLIGHT SUNRISE HIGH.

No one knows how it will turn out but hope was always there.

"New year, new start." Dove can only answer Nathan with that because she doesn't know if she should feel excited for the new school since no one knows how it will turn out.

Nathan nodded at Dove's answer. He saw that coming.

"Dovey !" Suddenly someone shouted Dove's nickname from the back and when she turned around, she felt tight arms hugging her.

"Nadi, you almost made Nami fall." Thanks to Nathan who just now saw Nadine running like a car towards Dove and immediately stood in front of Dove to support her balance, Dove didn't fall at last.

"But it's fun." Nadine pleaded while still hugging Dove tightly.

"It's okay Nat. Nabi was just excited for her first day of high school." Dove patted Nadine's pat and stuck her tongue out as a show-off to Nathan.

NADINE KWON. A very bubbly girl. Just like a bubble she is, she is beautiful as an angel, filled with colors, and most importantly filled with love. She is also a butterfly who flies around with her gorgeous wings and attracts people while people love to be her friends. A sunshine who can shine off people's darkness and make them fresh and smile. She is just like an angel who brings winter to summer.

Today will be Nadine's first day of high school. It will be a whole new experience and journey for her. So she wasn't from MOONLIGHT nor SUNRISE but MOONLIGHT SUNRISE HIGH.

Of course, she is excited. Not only because she will be in the same school as her brother and best friends but also she will be meeting new people and making more new friends !

"Yeah yeah. You two Nana enjoy your sister bonding time, I'm gonna go check which classes we'll be in." Nathan's eyes rolled before he left.

"Thanks Nahyo/Nat !" Both Nadine and Dove thanked Nathan at the same time before they laughed with each other.

Nathan heard the two and waved his hand as a response while he's still on his way to the school.

The three have known each other since kindergarten. They are childhood friends until high school separates Dove from Nathan and Nadine before Dove transfers to MOONLIGHT.

While the two Nana were chatting with each other, a motorcycle rode past them and stopped in front of the school.

The moment he took off his helmet, the girls who were near him screamed right away. They became their girl fans right away.