26🔞

Felix smiled at Chan's confession and gave him a peck on the lips before pulling back shyly. While still facing each other, their smiles faded as they gazed in each other's eyes with nothing but love, longing, passion and desire filled inside their hearts. They looked at each other's lips simultaneously feeling hot tension and arousal before smashing their lips together.

They passionately yet intensely kissed each other. Chan lowered his hands to the back of Felix's thighs and Felix knew what he meant, and so Felix jumped up so Chan can carry him, while he wrapped his legs behind Chan's waist without breaking their kiss.

Chan has been dying to caress his smooth thick thighs, therefore, he carried Felix over to his dressing table and made him sit on the edge of it while he stood between his legs as he caressed and squeezed his thighs as they continued to devour each other's lips. Chan broke the kiss and latched on Felix neck kissing and sucking it, making Felix moan at the action.

Suddenly they heard the TV volume growing loud, causing Felix to open his eyes and look at the chuckling Chan in shock, "Do you think the kids heard me, was I too loud?", Felix asked nervously. Chan licked Felix's lower lip before responded, "Let's just say, my perverted brother has taught Lilly alot, so don't worry they won't hear us", he said before pulling Felix into another kiss.

.........
(at the TV Room)

"Lilly, why did you raise the TV volume, uncle Felix doesn't like too much noise!", Andrew stated anxiously, while Lilly looked at him with a bored expression, "Well, my uncle told me, if two adults enter a room and one starts crying, I must always raise the TV volume, for my mental state", she explained to him. But Andrew furrowed his eyebrows at her statement, "Why for our mental state?", he asked Lilly who only shrugged her shoulders, "He never said ", she responded casually before eating her slice of pizza and facing the tv again.

..........
(back at the Bedroom)

As the pair continued kissing each other, Chan once again latched on to Felix sensitive neck while squeezing his ass cheeks tightly as he grinded his hard clothed member onto him. Felix whimpered and moaned while he also grinded his own hips as their hard clothed members frictioned with one another, making them both moan at the delicious sensation.

Chan couldn't take it anymore, he swiftly lifted Felix off the dressing table and went over to the king size bed where he gently laid him down, then he took off his disrupting jeans, only staying with his boxers and tank top before hovering on top him. Chan then knelt between Felix's open legs and gazed hotly at Felix while biting his lower lip seductively and took off his tank top showing his hot muscles and six pack, this making Felix even more harder, which made him also take off his t-shirt before pulling Chan in for a kiss.

They continued dry humping each other until Chan pulled away and looked into Felix's alluring eyes, "Baby I know you not well, we can stop if you want". Felix just gave him a big smile and also licked Chan's lower lip before speaking, "I want you inside of me now", he said enticingly, making Chan's eyes darken with passion, intensity and yearning, "Do you have a condom?", he asked Felix who remembered he doesn't have any, "I d.. don't, but you can cum in the, outside", he said shyly while blushing.

Chan gave him a smile and pecked Felix's luscious lips before leaving kisses on his neck up to his chest, then took in his nipple into his warm mouth. Felix groaned as his eyes rolled to the back of his head while tightly clutching the pillow underneath his head as Chan feasted on his already erect and sensitive nipples. Felix began grinding his hips faster, loving the feeling Chan's hardness against his pulsating hole.

As Chan went on to the other nipple, Felix's hands grabbed Chan's head as he pulled his hair tightly against his nipple. It was driving him crazy as he could feel his orgasm rising, "Aaah.. Ch...Chan.. I.. I'm gonna cum... Aaaah". Chan glanced at him excitedly for a bit, "Let's cum together baby", he told him as he continued devouring his sensitive nipples while grinding faster onto Felix's clothed hole.

Felix screamed out his moan as he came hard all over his shorts like a busted tab. Chan also growled as he came on his boxers, his hips buckling at the hot delectable sensation he was feeling. Chan didn't waist time, as he immediately moved down to remove Felix's stained shorts, throwing them on the floor. He licked Felix's open thighs down to his limp member which was covered in cum.

Felix's whimpered a bit since his member was still sensitive from cumming earlier. But he began to moan as Chan licked him clean all over his groin. Chan took some of the cum he accumulated in his mouth and spat some onto his fingers. He then took Felix's limp dick inside his warm mouth and started sucking it back to life as Felix groaned and whimpered at the sensitivity. It was a way to distract Felix as he gently pushed in his index finger onto Felix gaping hole, making Felix arch his back.

He didn't waist time pushing in a second finger while sucking Felix's now erect member, causing Felix to moan with his eyes shut tightly from a bit of pain but mostly pleasure. Chan went knuckle deep and pressed against his prostate, causing Felix to open his eyes and mouth that was dripping with a bit of saliva on the side. Felix was in a state of euphoria as Chan thrusted his fingers hitting his prostate head on.

As Chan added on a third finger, Felix's moans became louder, and Chan knew he might cum again, but he didn't want to exhaust him since he wasn't feeling well. So he popped out Felix's member from his mouth and gently removed his fingers before he grabbed Felix waist and flipped him on to his stomach, head down, ass up.

He placed a pillow on top of Felix's head so that his head doesn't hit against the head board, and though Felix was a bit exhausted and high from pleasure, he smiled a little at Chan's sweet display of kindness towards him. Chan massaged Felix's back a bit before slowly pushing his thick hard rod inside of him, causing Felix to clutch his bed sheets tightly

Chan began to thrust in slowly, but after a while, the pace increased as he gripped onto Felix's hips tightly. "Aaah f*ck Felix, you feel so good around me, I love how hot and tight you always feel... Aaah", Chan growled out. "Oh my.... Aaaah.. Yes Chan, right there, sooooo....so good.. F*ck me... Aaaah.. Ngh...", Felix moaned over the pillow as Chan picked up the pace and thrusted into him in an animalistic pace.

"F*ck.... Yesss.. Chan.... Aaaaah.. D.. Don't ssstop... Aaah". Chan gripped even more tightly onto Felix's hips (which will definitely bruise later) as he felt his orgasm coming. "Ch..chan imm... I'm cummi... AAAAAAAAH", Felix screamed onto the pillow as he clutched it tightly, trying to muffle the noise so the kids and chef won't hear. "Baby, I... I'm cumming t.... Ooooooh", Chan groaned out as Felix's hole deliciously clenched around him tightly making him cum deep inside of Felix.

As Chan was beginning to come down from his high, his closed eyes shot open when he remembered something. "F*ck Lix, i forgot to cum on the outside!", he said nervously as he pulled out gently, making Felix drop flat on the bed by his stomach. Chan was still kneeling and breathing heavily while waiting for Felix's response to what he said. He saw that he wasn't responding, then decided to turn Felix over by making him lay on his back, and realized, he passed out.

To be continued....
Would appreciate your Comments, Feedback & Votes 🥰
Happy Reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️