Change.

"it appears...." Azure Growled, vengefully as he Glanced to the Red haired boy and then, to the once Celestial Maiden "that the beast has been tamed by the charms of his Celestial Maiden" He hissed, and this made the Demon Bull kings eyes twitch "YOU."

"DO NOT SPEAK OF MY WIFE. DO NOT EVEN LOOK AT HER!"

The Demon Bull king raged, Slamming down his Fist and breaking the Grounds, Azure And his Brothers Dodged with Donghai in his grip he used his Blade to block some Debris, slicing and breaking them "I don't know what happened in the time we were gone, but I've returned to find the mighty have become weak! You're a shadow of your former self, brother!" He shouted, amidst the Loud Crashing of metals,rocks and Hissing of pipes;Demon Bull King Still Raged as he Chased down the Lion.

seeing this Peng and Yellow Tusk Blocked his path,both brothers struggling to Slam the Bull down but the Demon Bull king Fought, Hitting and throwing them out his Way, Azure scoffed Summoning out the memory scroll "I expected more from you, brother." Azure mumbled, The memory scroll reacting as the whole area turn Black and Grey, Red son and his mother Gasped once the whole Room turned cold "its the Memory scroll!" Ironfan Gasped-the Familiar bamboo that is now in the hands of the former Celestial Warrior Black Inks Swarmed and advanced, Seeing this Red son and his mother lit them all up, His mother Creating a Strong gust of wind pushing away the Cursed Inks.

"Donghai!" Red son Shouted, seeing a glimpse of the Golden Cicada herself "A little help would be great Red!" Donghai Shouted, still struggling to escape from Azure's Grip. Azure didn't mind her struggles, his eyes Focused to the fast Moving Ironfan who's slicing and blowing away his Slips with just her ability. he raised his palms, catching The Woman Demon Bull king Gasped seeing his wife slowly turn Ink "No!" He shouted, Grabbing hold of her Only for the scroll to Seal her inside "Mom!" Red son Shouted, his father's anger radiating through their home as he advanced. he grabbed the Lion by his Cape, throwing him Azure let go of Donghai, the girl stumbling and running close to Red son, The boy Pulling her close and away from the three brothers.

"how the fuck you got in this mess?!"

"Well uh-I don't know?"

she Grinned nervously but flinched once the Demon Bull kings large figure crashed through the walls "YOU TWO RUN!" Demon Bull King shouted, A sudden Cold Spreading through his chest as he dissolved to Ink;Red son Gasped "No! Father!" He shouted, but Donghai Gripped him by his Shirt. the two witnessing The Azure Lion sealing the two Celestial's Inside the Memory Scroll.

"No no no! Release my Parents you Stranger!"

"Red son! pull it together Dude!" Donghai Tugged him, stopping him from Pouncing on the Lion. "let go of me!" He struggled, Harshly Gripping her wrist and trying to push her away, but she's stubborn. in exchange she Gripped him tighter "I'm so Done with you and your Friends! why do we kept on mixing with your mess huh?!" He shouted.

"It's not ours to begin with! you started this so-"

"RED SON!"

She shouted, and He Flinched "Pull it together. It's not yours to begin with I know" She spoke, calm that made him stop. "pull your shit up. I promise you I'll Help you rescue your parents" She said, looking through his eyes. Red son kept silent, staring back to her Golden eyes, he softens. Sighing breathing out.