G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

This man is goofy in his own way. He is not a naturally funny person and he often comes across as too serious but if you know him intimately, you know that he has an almost innocent naiveté about him. You can whisper the dirtiest things in his ear, this man will not understand a thing but will listen attentively. Once he finally gets in on it, he will immediately flush the same colour of his hair. It's an incredibly endearing quality to have and no matter how much you talk dirty to him, I promise his reaction will not get less cute over time.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Another one that naturally hasn't got too much hair on himself. His pubes are only lightly trimmed as he doesn't like the feeling of a razor so close to his balls. He also has some short leg hair that is the same exact red as the hair on his head and his pubes. The only thing he shaves regularly is his face, as his tends to get some stubble if he doesn't, and his armpits strangely enough. He just doesn't like having hairy armpits period.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

There is definitely a strong romantic vibe going on, his eyes are focused on you only and he gets this intense look where you are sure that right now he will be giving you the ultimate declaration of love ™, the romantic and sexual tension is palpable...and then he he flushes down to his navel and steam escapes from between his ears. We all now that Gaara has this really intense vibe going on but it's just more of a show/work "I am the kazekage and very important" thing. In private he tends to crack under pressure so to speak, but he will still make sure to let you know how much he loves you, even if he does it after some steadying breaths and some cold water to the face.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Doesn't usually have the time to jack off but when he gets the urge at a convenient time, he will practice some self-love after making sure he really is not needed atm. He has the tendency to get really into his fantasies, so much so that he starts quietly moaning your name as he gets closer and closer to release.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Huuuuuge praise kink. Like massive! Call him your perfect angel, call him your good boy, please this man will melt. He will do almost anything to earn your sweet words. If you wanted to experiment, you could possibly get him off just by praising him and letting him hump the bed a bit (or maybe your leg? You'd have to reassure him tho, Kazekage is easily embarrassed). Alternatively jerk him off and praise him till he comes. Then do that again. For scientific purposes.

Orgasm denial is another big one. Discipline is something Gaara knows very well and he's also eager to be a good boy for you. At first he's not going to be that good at holding off till you allow him to release but practice makes perfect after all. So go off and practice some more!

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Bedroom is obviously always a go but on the rare occasion, Gaara sneaks you onto the rooftop of the kazekage tower or a similar place with high altitude, hides you two in a barrier of his sand and makes love with you under the stars. Only downside: Sand. Everywhere. At least you can bathe together afterwards (and maybe go for round two).

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Gaara is a little tricky to turn on because he has so many duties and so much to prove being this young and already the most important person in the village. It will be impossible to get him to do anything while he has to work. Afterwards you will still have his permanent exhaustion to contend with, so the best day to surely get him in the mood is a day off, after he had some time to sleep. After work in the evenings is also a safe-ish bet but any intimacy will probably be short and sweet in nature (not that that's a bad thing). So yeah, any elaborate plans will just have to wait till the weekend.